Weichai Opens Hydrogen Fuel Cell Plant in China
On March 25th, Weichai was proud to announce that the 20,000-hydrogen fuel cell engine plant was officially put into operation. The launch of the plant demonstrates that Weichai has taken a step closer towards commercialization of hydrogen fuel cell and helped develop a "green power hydrogen city" in Shandong province.
The project was officially launched in 2018 and was completed a year later, which owns a complete set of R & D test bench to conduct tests on fuel cell key materials, single cells, stacks, engines, powertrains, and finished vehicles. with a fuel cell engine and stack production line, it has been regarded as one of the largest production base for fuel cell engines with a capacity of 20,000 sets in the world.
It is reported that the hydrogen fuel cell engines rolling off today will be mass delivered to domestic bus manufacturers. Upon the completion of vehicle assembly, these buses will be put into market in Weifang for demonstration operation.
As a leader in promotion of fuel cell commercial vehicles, Weichai has successively launched more than 200 hydrogen fuel cell buses in Weifang, Liaocheng, Jining, Jinan and other regions in Shandong province. These buses have been running on seven routes covering a total travelling milage of 120,0000 kilometers. Weichai has became one of the companies with the most hydrogen fuel cell commercial vehicles on demonstration.
- Weichai LOVOL Opens Technology Innovation Centre in North America, Europe, Japan 2022-02-18
- Wei Chai Special Vehicle Launched Its WT160 Wide-body Mining Truck 2022-02-17
- Tan Xuguang Won the Highest Honor As an Outstanding Entrepreneur in Shandong 2022-02-16
- Weichai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles to Undergo Extreme Cold Road Test 2022-01-20
- CYSC Group and Weichai Group Sign Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2021-12-14
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
- Tan Xuguang Inspects Two Projects under Construction 2021-11-01
- Weichai Rises 6 Places in Rankings to 77th Amongst Top 500 Chinese Companies 2021-09-30
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse 2021-09-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021