FULONGMA, Scania Launch 3rd-generation Compression Garbage Truck in Hong Kong
On January 9, 2020, the agent of FULONGMA in Hong Kong, Pro Machinery & Equipment Limited, held the new product recommendation meeting of the third generation of low-floor compression garbage trucks of FULONGMA at Scania Assembly and Maintenance Center in Hong Kong.
At this recommendation meeting exhibited two different tonnages of low-floor compression garbage trucks jointly designed and launched by FULONGMA and the world-renowned chassis manufacturer Scania Sweden. The trucks were designed according to the New Article 3 of Service Specifications of Compression Garbage Truck issued by Hong Kong Food and Environmental Hygiene Department.
The new generation of low-floor garbage trucks has following characteristics:
● The cab can realize automatic lifting, which can effectively alleviate the driver's fatigue.
● Equipped with anti-rear-end system;
● The compression ratio is 3.5: 1, which can realize bilateral control;
● Equipped with weighing system
Nearly fifty industry representatives attended the recommendation meeting. The general manager of SCANIA Hong Kong, Mr. Zachrisson, technical manager, Mr. Felipe, and service operation director, Mr. Christofer, attached great importance to this new recommendation meeting. They exchanged in-depth discussions with our company's business representatives and technicians about the new trucks, and also expressed their expectation for more cooperation with our company in other regions of the world in the future.
The new product recommendation meeting would play a positive role in expanding FULONGMA's influence in Hong Kong and Macao and also increasing the local market share. Meanwhile, by communicating with the end users who came to the recommendation meeting, it was of great significance for FULONGMA to collect the first-hand market feedback, deepen the market and carry out the design and improvement of targeted product.
- 3 FULONGMA Garbage Trucks And 200 Bins Were Donated to Honiara City Council 2021-09-09
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China 2021-08-31
- FULONGMA Airtight Pressure-fill High-efficiency Kitchen Waste Truck Is Coming 2021-07-02
- FULONGMA Dust Suppression Truck and Road Sweeper Set Off to Peru 2020-08-20
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort 2020-06-05
- FULONGMA Multi-functional Dust Suppression Equipment Delivered to Mexico Client 2020-04-28
- Scania to Start Making Trucks in China After Acquiring Nantong Gaokai 2020-11-25
- Scania’s Production Worldwide Completes Fossil-free Transition 2020-09-01
- Scania to Deliver 75 Battery Electric Trucks to ASKO in Norway 2020-05-27
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019 2020-03-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY