Liuzhou Motor Takes Delivery of Ambulances to Hospitals in Guangxi
On April 13, Dongfeng Liuzhou Automobile Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Liuzhou Motor) officially delivered the first batch of eight units negative pressure ambulance vehicles to eight hospitals in Baise, Chongzuo, and Fangchenggang in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.
According to Dongfeng Liuqi, it received the order from the government just two days ago. Remodeled from its business reception vehicles for the high-end market, Dongfeng Liuqi’s negative pressure ambulance vehicles are chiefly used for transferring patients with infectious disease.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19 in January this year, Dongfeng Liuqi has already delivered over 600 units negative pressure ambulance vehicles to 15 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions across China.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020 2020-12-18
- Chenglong H5 Cargo Trucks Mass Delivered to SF Express 2020-05-11
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 500 Units Chenglong Trucks from YTO Express 2020-04-23
- 45 Units Chenglong Truck Chassis Delivered to Zoomlion 2020-03-06
- Auto Dealer From Bangladesh Inquiries about Chenglong L2 Electric Truck 2020-02-18
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
- Chenglong LNG Truck Makes its Debut in Hainan 2019-08-16
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Sold 27,803 Units Commercial Vehicles in H1 2019 2019-07-24
- Chenglong H7 Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Upgrade Logistic Market 2019-05-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY