JMC Donates Ambulances to Bolivia, Egypt, Panama and Myanmar
On April 21, Jiangling Motors Corporation (JMC) officially donated five units ambulances to hospitals in Bolivia, Egypt, Panama and Myanmar, assisting local people in combating the spread of COVID-19.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19 in January, JMC has already donated facial masks and other medical materials to its overseas business partners, including the US-based Ford and Lear France-based Faurecia and Renault, and Germany-based MEKRA Lang.
As one of the leading players in manufacturing ambulances, JMC has so far delivered the largest number of negative pressure ambulances to hospitals across China.
- JMC's Sales in Chile Jumped 300% YoY in 2021 2021-12-27
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September 2021-10-12
- JMC Sales Jumped by 48% in March 2021-04-08
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show 2020-09-24
- JMC Step up Efforts to Resume Production and Business in Overseas Market 2020-06-08
- First 10 JMC Weilong Fuel Cell Trucks Delivered to Customer 2020-03-20
- JMC Got an Order for 100 Refrigerator Vans from FEI MAO YUN CHE 2020-03-04
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January 2020-02-25
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi 2020-01-16
- JMC Signs Cooperation Agreements with 11 logistics Service Companies in Jiangxi 2019-12-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021