FULONGMA Multi-functional Dust Suppression Equipment Delivered to Mexico Client
As the epidemic of COVID-19 continues to spread globally, the environmental sterilization has gradually attracted worldwide attention. Recently, through the cooperation of all employees of the company, a batch of multi-functional dust suppression equipment has successfully arrived at the port for shipment, making FULONGMA the first professional enterprise in China that providing sanitation equipment to Mexico. This batch of equipment took only 10 days from the confirmation of the customer to the final loading on board, which fully reflected the core values of the efficiency and focus of FULONGMA.
The equipment is equipped with a step-less adjust air-blast mist sprayer. The spray range of the mist particles reaches 100 meters. It also comes with a low-pressure sprinkler system allows washing the road in a distance of more than 24 meters. They are multi-functional, wide in operation range, long in operation time and high in durability. In addition to perfectly adapting to local vehicles for regular sanitation, they can also work with various types of disinfection reagents to carry out a full range of disinfection and sterilization on urban streets and its low altitude to meet the needs of the fight against the epidemic.
As a leading company in the field of environmental sanitation in China, FULONGMA has always been committed to R&D and manufacture of various types of environmental sanitation equipment. FULONGMA provides comprehensive after-sales service, actively promotes environmental sanitation industry chain business like overseas product sales and overseas investment. The products are exported to 20 countries and regions, establishing a long-term and stable cooperative relation with agents in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and Russia. In the era of economic globalization, solidarity and cooperation are the most powerful weapon for the international community to overcome the epidemic. FULONGMA will also work with partners around the world to strengthen solidarity and cooperation, play the role of leading enterprise, and contribute to the creation of a more livable environment.
- FULONGMA Exports 40 Compressed Garbage Trucks to Eurasian Continent 2022-03-11
- 3 FULONGMA Garbage Trucks And 200 Bins Were Donated to Honiara City Council 2021-09-09
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China 2021-08-31
- FULONGMA Airtight Pressure-fill High-efficiency Kitchen Waste Truck Is Coming 2021-07-02
- FULONGMA Dust Suppression Truck and Road Sweeper Set Off to Peru 2020-08-20
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort 2020-06-05
- FULONGMA, Scania Launch 3rd-generation Compression Garbage Truck in Hong Kong 2020-04-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021