FULONGMA Multi-functional Dust Suppression Equipment Delivered to Mexico Client
As the epidemic of COVID-19 continues to spread globally, the environmental sterilization has gradually attracted worldwide attention. Recently, through the cooperation of all employees of the company, a batch of multi-functional dust suppression equipment has successfully arrived at the port for shipment, making FULONGMA the first professional enterprise in China that providing sanitation equipment to Mexico. This batch of equipment took only 10 days from the confirmation of the customer to the final loading on board, which fully reflected the core values of the efficiency and focus of FULONGMA.
The equipment is equipped with a step-less adjust air-blast mist sprayer. The spray range of the mist particles reaches 100 meters. It also comes with a low-pressure sprinkler system allows washing the road in a distance of more than 24 meters. They are multi-functional, wide in operation range, long in operation time and high in durability. In addition to perfectly adapting to local vehicles for regular sanitation, they can also work with various types of disinfection reagents to carry out a full range of disinfection and sterilization on urban streets and its low altitude to meet the needs of the fight against the epidemic.
As a leading company in the field of environmental sanitation in China, FULONGMA has always been committed to R&D and manufacture of various types of environmental sanitation equipment. FULONGMA provides comprehensive after-sales service, actively promotes environmental sanitation industry chain business like overseas product sales and overseas investment. The products are exported to 20 countries and regions, establishing a long-term and stable cooperative relation with agents in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and Russia. In the era of economic globalization, solidarity and cooperation are the most powerful weapon for the international community to overcome the epidemic. FULONGMA will also work with partners around the world to strengthen solidarity and cooperation, play the role of leading enterprise, and contribute to the creation of a more livable environment.
- 3 FULONGMA Garbage Trucks And 200 Bins Were Donated to Honiara City Council 2021-09-09
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China 2021-08-31
- FULONGMA Airtight Pressure-fill High-efficiency Kitchen Waste Truck Is Coming 2021-07-02
- FULONGMA Dust Suppression Truck and Road Sweeper Set Off to Peru 2020-08-20
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort 2020-06-05
- FULONGMA, Scania Launch 3rd-generation Compression Garbage Truck in Hong Kong 2020-04-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY