Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held
On May 8th, a handover ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG cranes was held at the XCMG production base located in Xuzhou with the theme of “Join Hands with Jiefang, Win a Brilliant Tomorrow”.
FAW Jiefang, XCMG can complement each other on marketing channels and brand influences by joining hands. In this way, the cooperation will greatly promote the brands’ effect in the audience and play a leading role in crane market.
With Huo Ming, deputy general manager of FAW Jiefang Automobile Sales Co., Ltd., and Sun Xiaojun, secretary of the party committee and general manager of XCMG, jointly pressing the key signaling cooperation, 100 Jiefang&XCMG cranes setting out and heading towards Xizang, Henan, Guangdong and Chongqing for operation.
In 2020, the two parties will continue to expand practical cooperation in terms of main products, technology for market segment, sales, service and network, struggling to reach a goal of 1000 units sales.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021