Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
In order to support and help India fight against the coronavirus pandemic, China-based Sany Group has donated about a million masks to India as well as other South Asian countries.
It has been reported that this is the largest donation of medical protective articles to any overseas country by the Chinese company.
After receiving the a letter from the Maharashtra state government, demanding more supply of the protective equipment, Wenbo Xiang, president of Sany Heavy Industry, deployed and prioritised the production and shipment of donated masks to India.
Along with the help of Indian Embassy and Consulate in China as well as the Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) in India, the donated materials smoothly arrived in Mumbai by air shipment and cleared customs.
On May 14, Deepak, vice president of Sany Group and MD of Sany India, on behalf of the Chinese company, handed over 600000 masks to state health minister Rajesh Tope.
At present, 600000 masks have arrived at Haffkine Bio-Pharma Corpn Ltd, a government company in Maharashtra.
With the states reporting 3,970 new cases, India’s Covid-19 count raced past 85,000 on Saturday. The total number of coronavirus patients in India increased to 85,940.
India has become the 11th nation to overtake China’s coronavirus cases tally that stands at 84,031 according to Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Tracker.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY