Linglong New Products Exceed EU
The R&D center of Shandong Linglong Tyre Co., Ltd. and Research Platform of National Key Laboratory of Organic and Inorganic Composites of Beijing University of Chemical Technology have set up a special research team to develop high-level and high-grade tire products in response to the highest-level "AA1" tire of the EU labeling law.
The new product organically integrates basic research such as cross-scale simulation calculation, percolation-viscoelasticity mechanism of Nano-reinforced rubber and development of high-performance tread rubber Nano-composite formula, scientifically applies special new materials, develops advanced continuous mixing process, realizes network structure regulation and functional coupling of multi-component and multi-scale materials, and designs tire structure and pattern arrangement.
It can effectively reduce the slip distance during braking, greatly improve the safety performance on wet roads, and at the same time can significantly reduce the energy loss during using and saving the fuel consumption.
So far, Linglong Tire has participated in the formulation and revision of 91 national and industry standards, undertaken 11 national innovation projects, and granted more than 700 patents in total. The number of patents in possession ranks the forefront of China's tire enterprises.
In recent years, Linglong has successfully developed graphene reinforced tread tires, 3D printed ultra-low heat generation and high cutting resistance polyurethane tires, racing tires, low-odor tires, dandelion rubber tires, etc. Linglong has participated in the basic research on the design and manufacture of advanced composite materials and structures for national large aircraft radial tires, and independently developed special products for urban rail transit.
Strong R&D strength and new product building will accelerate the pace of upgrading Linglong Tire brand. Linglong Tire with high quality development will continue to improve its own strength and strive to achieve the goal of becoming a world-class tire enterprise.
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Listed on Top 10 Most ValuableTires in the World 2021-05-26
- Mayor of Zrenjanin in Serbia and Linglong Employees Jointly Do Tree Planting 2021-05-22
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2021-01-06
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires 2020-10-21
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021