Russian Kamaz Begins Selling Its New Flagship K-5 Truck Model
Kamaz has begun selling its new flagship K-5 truck model, the KAMAZ-54901 semi-trailer truck. The vehicles will appear in regional dealerships in May - June, the company said in a statement on Thursday.
“Production of the Kamaz-54901 was launched in 2019. Before the sales kick-off, batches of new tractors were turned over to several large carriers for a test operation. The model was evaluated under real conditions and finalized by the manufacturer according to customer reviews. As a result, in 2020, the company launched a proven product on the market," Kamaz said.
The vehicle is covered by the state’s preferential leasing program.
The company reported earlier that it planned to wrap up the vehicle’s certification and start the manufacture of Euro-6 eco-friendly trucks for the Russian car market in August 2020.
According to the business plan for 2020, Kamaz expects to sell 29,000 trucks domestically and 6,700 abroad. At the same time, the motor vehicle producer plans to occupy a 46% share of Russia’s truck market.
Kamaz is Russia’s largest truck manufacturer and is one of the world’s top 20 truck producers. The company turns out trucks, trailers, buses, engines, powertrains and various tools.
The largest shareholders of Kamaz, according to information posted on the company's website, are the Rostec state corporation (47.1%), Avtoinvest (23.54%) and the German concern Daimler (15%).
- Weichai Signs a Cooperation Agreement with Kamaz 2019-05-15
- Cummins and KAMAZ Sign MOU for Electrified Power Solutions 2018-09-28
- Weichai and Russian KAMAZ Sets up Production of Large Natural Gas Engines 2018-09-17
- Weichai to Start Cooperation with Russia-based Kamaz 2018-05-21
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Russian Kamaz to Invest $57 mln in Construction of Senegal Assembly Plant 2017-06-27
- Russian KamAZ Plans Unitl 2020 to Supply Over 1,000 Trucks to Philippines 2017-06-14
- Cooperation between XCMG and KAMAZ 2015-01-29
- Brilliance Auto to Cooperate with Russian Heavy Truck Maker Kamaz 2014-05-07
- Daimler and KAMAZ to produce new trucks 2012-07-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021