Russian Kamaz Begins Selling Its New Flagship K-5 Truck Model
Kamaz has begun selling its new flagship K-5 truck model, the KAMAZ-54901 semi-trailer truck. The vehicles will appear in regional dealerships in May - June, the company said in a statement on Thursday.
“Production of the Kamaz-54901 was launched in 2019. Before the sales kick-off, batches of new tractors were turned over to several large carriers for a test operation. The model was evaluated under real conditions and finalized by the manufacturer according to customer reviews. As a result, in 2020, the company launched a proven product on the market," Kamaz said.
The vehicle is covered by the state’s preferential leasing program.
The company reported earlier that it planned to wrap up the vehicle’s certification and start the manufacture of Euro-6 eco-friendly trucks for the Russian car market in August 2020.
According to the business plan for 2020, Kamaz expects to sell 29,000 trucks domestically and 6,700 abroad. At the same time, the motor vehicle producer plans to occupy a 46% share of Russia’s truck market.
Kamaz is Russia’s largest truck manufacturer and is one of the world’s top 20 truck producers. The company turns out trucks, trailers, buses, engines, powertrains and various tools.
The largest shareholders of Kamaz, according to information posted on the company's website, are the Rostec state corporation (47.1%), Avtoinvest (23.54%) and the German concern Daimler (15%).
- Weichai Signs a Cooperation Agreement with Kamaz 2019-05-15
- Cummins and KAMAZ Sign MOU for Electrified Power Solutions 2018-09-28
- Weichai and Russian KAMAZ Sets up Production of Large Natural Gas Engines 2018-09-17
- Weichai to Start Cooperation with Russia-based Kamaz 2018-05-21
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Russian Kamaz to Invest $57 mln in Construction of Senegal Assembly Plant 2017-06-27
- Russian KamAZ Plans Unitl 2020 to Supply Over 1,000 Trucks to Philippines 2017-06-14
- Cooperation between XCMG and KAMAZ 2015-01-29
- Brilliance Auto to Cooperate with Russian Heavy Truck Maker Kamaz 2014-05-07
- Daimler and KAMAZ to produce new trucks 2012-07-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY