SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June
The new power D12 jointly developed by Sany and Deutz will be launched soon.
Deutz was established in 1864 and has a history of 156 years. It is the world's first and oldest engine factory, and have gained a strong reputation among users for its high-quality products.
As the first engine launched by SANY and Deutz, what highlights does D12 have? Let’s take a look at it.
D12 Engine has successfully applied many advanced technologies such as high-pressure common rail, transmission of helical gear and rear-mounted gear chamber. The engine’s power output is 360kw and maximum torque is 2200N•m at 1900—2100rpm. And the new engine, with a displacement of 12.12L and 131mm diameter cylinder, can meet the Euro VI emission regulations.
D12 is equipped with an electronically-controlled silicon oil fan which not only reduces the energy consumption but also cuts the noise level. Furthermore, the engine can start easily in 2 seconds even when the temperature fell to -30 degrees centigrade. Two versions, on-road and off-road versions, will be introduced to the market, both of which are suitable for various applications like compact roller, excavator, port machinery, heavy-duty tractor and ultra high pressure pump.
For regions like Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau and Tibet Plateau, D12 is a best choice because it is able to deliver excellent performance even when operating at an altitude of 3000 thousand meters on the plateau.
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland 2021-08-11
- Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China 2020-07-21
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization 2020-07-14
- Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine 2020-07-06
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries 2020-05-19
- DEUTZ Fully Out of the DEUTZ Dalian Joint Venture with FAW 2018-10-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY