SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June
The new power D12 jointly developed by Sany and Deutz will be launched soon.
Deutz was established in 1864 and has a history of 156 years. It is the world's first and oldest engine factory, and have gained a strong reputation among users for its high-quality products.
As the first engine launched by SANY and Deutz, what highlights does D12 have? Let’s take a look at it.
D12 Engine has successfully applied many advanced technologies such as high-pressure common rail, transmission of helical gear and rear-mounted gear chamber. The engine’s power output is 360kw and maximum torque is 2200N•m at 1900—2100rpm. And the new engine, with a displacement of 12.12L and 131mm diameter cylinder, can meet the Euro VI emission regulations.
D12 is equipped with an electronically-controlled silicon oil fan which not only reduces the energy consumption but also cuts the noise level. Furthermore, the engine can start easily in 2 seconds even when the temperature fell to -30 degrees centigrade. Two versions, on-road and off-road versions, will be introduced to the market, both of which are suitable for various applications like compact roller, excavator, port machinery, heavy-duty tractor and ultra high pressure pump.
For regions like Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau and Tibet Plateau, D12 is a best choice because it is able to deliver excellent performance even when operating at an altitude of 3000 thousand meters on the plateau.
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online 2022-03-29
- CATL Teams with Sany to Put Battery Swap-enabled Heavy Trucks into Service 2022-03-02
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery 2021-11-29
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland 2021-08-11
- Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China 2020-07-21
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization 2020-07-14
- Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine 2020-07-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021