FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
On May 11, Shanghai Disneyland became the world’s first reopened Disney theme park after the 107-day closure. Although the park has been reopened, the epidemic is not over yet. The person in charge said that the prevention and control of the Covid-19 would be still the top priority of the daily operation of the park.
To support the normal operation of environmental sanitation services in Shanghai International Resort during the epidemic, FULONGMA donated a batch of anti-epidemic materials to Shanghai International Tourism Resort Operation Management Co., Ltd.. During strict epidemic prevention and control, these anti-epidemic materials will assist the park to carry out daily sanitation services and create a clean and tidy environment for tourists.
With the mission of “Inheriting the spirit of Longma & becoming environmental experts”, FULONGMA has implemented the coordinated development strategy of “manufacturing of sanitation equipment + service of sanitation industry”. In the future, FULONGMA will work with Shanghai International Resort to deepen cooperation, and hand in hand to create a more beautiful environment of the park.
- FULONGMA Exports 40 Compressed Garbage Trucks to Eurasian Continent 2022-03-11
- 3 FULONGMA Garbage Trucks And 200 Bins Were Donated to Honiara City Council 2021-09-09
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China 2021-08-31
- FULONGMA Airtight Pressure-fill High-efficiency Kitchen Waste Truck Is Coming 2021-07-02
- FULONGMA Dust Suppression Truck and Road Sweeper Set Off to Peru 2020-08-20
- FULONGMA Multi-functional Dust Suppression Equipment Delivered to Mexico Client 2020-04-28
- FULONGMA, Scania Launch 3rd-generation Compression Garbage Truck in Hong Kong 2020-04-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021