FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
On May 11, Shanghai Disneyland became the world’s first reopened Disney theme park after the 107-day closure. Although the park has been reopened, the epidemic is not over yet. The person in charge said that the prevention and control of the Covid-19 would be still the top priority of the daily operation of the park.
To support the normal operation of environmental sanitation services in Shanghai International Resort during the epidemic, FULONGMA donated a batch of anti-epidemic materials to Shanghai International Tourism Resort Operation Management Co., Ltd.. During strict epidemic prevention and control, these anti-epidemic materials will assist the park to carry out daily sanitation services and create a clean and tidy environment for tourists.
With the mission of “Inheriting the spirit of Longma & becoming environmental experts”, FULONGMA has implemented the coordinated development strategy of “manufacturing of sanitation equipment + service of sanitation industry”. In the future, FULONGMA will work with Shanghai International Resort to deepen cooperation, and hand in hand to create a more beautiful environment of the park.
- 3 FULONGMA Garbage Trucks And 200 Bins Were Donated to Honiara City Council 2021-09-09
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China 2021-08-31
- FULONGMA Airtight Pressure-fill High-efficiency Kitchen Waste Truck Is Coming 2021-07-02
- FULONGMA Dust Suppression Truck and Road Sweeper Set Off to Peru 2020-08-20
- FULONGMA Multi-functional Dust Suppression Equipment Delivered to Mexico Client 2020-04-28
- FULONGMA, Scania Launch 3rd-generation Compression Garbage Truck in Hong Kong 2020-04-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY