JMC Step up Efforts to Resume Production and Business in Overseas Market
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, JMC has been making all efforts to restore its production and operations while ensuring the health of all employees. “So far, our retail stores in Vietnam and Columbia have already resumed their operation. Other overseas sales distributors and retail stores are planning to open soon”, said a spokesperson from JMC.
As many countries and regions across the world have been severely affected by the COVID-19, JMC has so far donated 66,000 medical masks and 100 forehead thermometers to over 30 sales distributors in the overseas markets. In addition, it has donated ambulance vehicles to the health organizations in Egypt, Myanmar, Panama and Bolivia.
According to JMC, its vehicles and spare parts have made their way to over 110 countries and regions across the globe. So far, the company has built 50 overseas sales distributors, 291 sales centers and 272 service stations in the overseas market. In addition, it has established its operation centers in South Africa, Columbia, Vietnam, etc.
- JMC Kairui EV Helps a Chilean Company to Win “Distinguished Partner Award” 2022-12-13
- JMC Light Trucks Enjoy Great Popularity in Chile 2022-12-02
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June 2022-08-04
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022 2022-07-08
- JMC's Sales in Chile Jumped 300% YoY in 2021 2021-12-27
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September 2021-10-12
- JMC Sales Jumped by 48% in March 2021-04-08
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show 2020-09-24
- JMC Donates Ambulances to Bolivia, Egypt, Panama and Myanmar 2020-04-27
- First 10 JMC Weilong Fuel Cell Trucks Delivered to Customer 2020-03-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.