SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products
Shacman Nigeria has announced the introduction of two fire vehicle models to its range of products, thus boosting the truck business in the country.
The new products, Shacman F2000 and L3000, have expanded the existing line-up of the popular brand’s trucks which are tractor heads, dump/tipper trucks, mixer and lorry trucks.
This was contained in a statement which disclosed that the fire trucks’ upper-bodies were built with 14,000 litres (10,000 litre water tank + 4,000L foam tank) and 10,000 litres (8,000L water tank + 2000L foam tank), respectively.
They have also been equipped with high quality carbon steel plate and anti-rust treatment (inside). They can rotate 360 degrees and have water max range of 60m and foam max of 55m.
Part of the technical features is a suction depth and time of greater than or equal to 7m and less than or equal to 35s, respectively; while the fire-fighting pump pressures are 1.0Mpa with flux of water and foam 60L/S and 48L/S, respectively.
Each model boasts a 26m fire hose, a sprinkler of max 10m and a horizontal rotation angle of 360 degrees, which makes it very efficient for fire-fighting.
The Shacman fire truck light-weight, highly rigid body and suspension, will help in reducing to the barest minimum deaths, injuries and economic losses consequent upon the recent fire incidents of across states.
The statement quoted the Chairman, Transit Support Services (TSS), Mr. Frank Nneji, as saying that Shacman is a leading truck manufacturer in China which has since inception manufactured over 1,000,000 vehicles of different varieties.
Nneji also explained that, drawing from local experience in vehicle operation, Shacman Nigeria designed the heavy duty trucks to suit the country’s operating condition, thanks to the popular and tested power trains made up of Weichai engine (styre), fast gear box and Hande axles.
TSS plans to add the fire trucks to the range of Shacman trucks assembled in Nigeria.
“Shacman trucks can be trusted to offer the most cost-effective operation in Nigeria, delivering a high return on investment to operators,” the statement noted.
It also said the Transit Support Services Limited brought the Shacman products to the Nigerian market through a network of dealers that are equipped with comprehensive after services supported by the Shacman Group.
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
- SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean 2021-08-11
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- 50 SHACMAN Trucks Were Delivered to Local Government of Kenya 2021-01-26
- SHACMAN Rolled Off the 10000th Delong K3000 Light Truck 2020-10-12
- SHACMAN Expects Its Assembly Plant in Mexico to Begin Operation in Nov. 2020-09-09
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY