Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine
The first batch of production-ready prototype vehicles equipped with D12, a new truck engine jointly developed by SANY and Deutz, successfully rolled off the assembly line, Mr. Liang Linhe, chairman of SANY Heavy Truck announced the news on May 18.
Tank-level power support
As the first fruit of the corporation between SANY and Deutz, D12 has technical support from Deutz, a time-honored German engine manufacturer whose reputation for quality is widely recognized in the military field. Its displacement reaches 12.12L while its engine power can reach 430HP and 460HP, which is more powerful than some home-made engines whose displacement stays at 11L. With the big displacement, D12 is superior to the majority of the engines in the domestic market.
Besides, the D12 engine can ensure large torque at a low speed. The output torque of D12 can reach 700N·m while its idle speed can keep down at 525rpm, 200rpm lower than other congeneric engines. At the same time, when starting or stopping the truck, the low idle speed effectively reduces the wear to the related components of the engine which could extend the service life.
Good-value fuel consumption
To realize the lower fuel consumption, the D12 engine adopts the latest 1800bar electronically controlled injection system and silicone oil fans, which not only strengthens the injection logic and sequence, and improve fuel atomization, but also has a better fuel efficiency performance (187g/kg.h). Through the adoption of this new technology, fuel consumption per 100 kilometers is 1.5L-3L lower than our competitors.
In terms of the engine's starting performance and noise reduction, D12 engine also shows an extraordinary performance. It can start to work in 2s at the altitude of 3000m with the temperature low at -20 ℃ without any power loss.
By adopting a split-type cylinder head, D12 can minimize the noise generated by the engine. With the patented TOP-Down cooling system, it can quickly reduce the temperature of the circulating fluid to improve engine efficiency.
Based on the trust in the quality of D12, SANY offers a five-year mileage-unlimited warranty. At present, the D12 engine has been widely used in SANY truck mixers, dumper trucks and truck-mounted pumps.
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland 2021-08-11
- Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China 2020-07-21
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization 2020-07-14
- SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June 2020-05-28
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries 2020-05-19
- DEUTZ Fully Out of the DEUTZ Dalian Joint Venture with FAW 2018-10-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY