XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government
A footage released by TO State government has drawn a wide attention from the general public. As can be seen from the video, a large number of construction machinery are waiting in line to be delivered to Brazilian government.
There have been at least 1,600,000 cases of the coronavirus in Brazil, according to data from state governments. The actual number of cases is likely to be much higher than the number of confirmed cases – this is due to limited testing. Brazil’s economy will shrink this year by 5.0% due to the direct and indirect economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic, according to The World Bank, which would mark the country’s biggest crash in at least half a century. XCMG Brazil, as China’s top construction machinery maker, has played a significant role in Brazil’s economic recovery.
These 200 construction machinery, including earth-moving equipment and shovel loaders are all produced at the XCMG factory in Brazil and will be delivered for use in municipal construction and road maintenance in TO state.
Even the Brazilian president gave a thums up to XCMG through his social media account called Instagram with photos of XCMG products. For now, 139 cities in TO state has received a total of 220 XCMG machinery including 139 excavators, 80 shovel loaders and 1 diesel generator from Palmas city. Another 12 XCMG hydraulic excavators are expected to be delivered soon.
Minister of Regional Development of Brazilian Federal Government, Rogério Simonetti Marinho has said Brazil will not stop its construction works across the country during the coronavirus epidemic. “While continuing to take masures on Epidemic Prevention and Control, Rogério Simonetti Marinho also called for enterprises to resume production gradually. Economy and health of nationals must keep step with each other. These equipment will take a leading position in expanding employment and promoting government construction work“, Minister of Regional Development said.
In response to the request from Brazil, XCMG, leader of China's construction machinery, donated 100 thousand face masks to the State of MG in Brazil months ago.
- XCMG Finalizes an Order for 200 Hydrogen Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2021-12-07
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
- XCMG Signed a MOU with Vale, a World-renowned Mining Company in Brazil 2021-10-29
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma 2016-11-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY