XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government
A footage released by TO State government has drawn a wide attention from the general public. As can be seen from the video, a large number of construction machinery are waiting in line to be delivered to Brazilian government.
There have been at least 1,600,000 cases of the coronavirus in Brazil, according to data from state governments. The actual number of cases is likely to be much higher than the number of confirmed cases – this is due to limited testing. Brazil’s economy will shrink this year by 5.0% due to the direct and indirect economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic, according to The World Bank, which would mark the country’s biggest crash in at least half a century. XCMG Brazil, as China’s top construction machinery maker, has played a significant role in Brazil’s economic recovery.
These 200 construction machinery, including earth-moving equipment and shovel loaders are all produced at the XCMG factory in Brazil and will be delivered for use in municipal construction and road maintenance in TO state.
Even the Brazilian president gave a thums up to XCMG through his social media account called Instagram with photos of XCMG products. For now, 139 cities in TO state has received a total of 220 XCMG machinery including 139 excavators, 80 shovel loaders and 1 diesel generator from Palmas city. Another 12 XCMG hydraulic excavators are expected to be delivered soon.
Minister of Regional Development of Brazilian Federal Government, Rogério Simonetti Marinho has said Brazil will not stop its construction works across the country during the coronavirus epidemic. “While continuing to take masures on Epidemic Prevention and Control, Rogério Simonetti Marinho also called for enterprises to resume production gradually. Economy and health of nationals must keep step with each other. These equipment will take a leading position in expanding employment and promoting government construction work“, Minister of Regional Development said.
In response to the request from Brazil, XCMG, leader of China's construction machinery, donated 100 thousand face masks to the State of MG in Brazil months ago.
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma 2016-11-28
- JAC Electric Light Trucks N55EV Start Operation in Brazil 2021-01-22
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil 2020-09-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April