Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China
With the launch of Sany’s new Kingway 435 truck in China, Deutz is once again manufacturing diesel engines for on-highway use.
Deutz most recently had built truck engines for Volvo in the 2010’s.
Deutz and Sany, one of China’s biggest construction equipment and truck manufacturing group, have installed a jointly developed engine into the new Kingway 435 truck model for the first time.
The truck’s 12L D12 engine has a power output of 360 kW (490 hp) at speeds from 1900 to 2100 rpm. Maximum torque of 2150 Nm (1585 ft-lb.). The engine design has an electronically controlled, 1800 bar (26,000 psi) common rail injection system that
Deutz said it aenables optimised combustion and optimum engine performance with low fuel consumption.
The engine meets the Euro VI emissions standard. A version has been used in Sany dump trucks, truck mixers and truck-mounted pumps.
“We are delighted that we and our partner Sany have been able to bring the first D12 engine produced by the joint venture into action inside a truck. The new truck is a further demonstration of our combined development know-how and signals our return to the on-highway segment,” says Deutz CEO Dr. Frank Hiller.
The joint venture between Deutz and Sany is part of Sany’s intelligent heavy truck project, a big-ticket project within the framework of Sany’s digitalization strategy. In addition to various off-highway applications, Deutz is also taking over the manufacture of heavy-truck engines.
The new truck was presented to the public virtually in a 10-hour livestream from the Sany heavy truck headquarters in Changsha, capital of Hunan province.
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online 2022-03-29
- CATL Teams with Sany to Put Battery Swap-enabled Heavy Trucks into Service 2022-03-02
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery 2021-11-29
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland 2021-08-11
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization 2020-07-14
- Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine 2020-07-06
- SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June 2020-05-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021