Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China
With the launch of Sany’s new Kingway 435 truck in China, Deutz is once again manufacturing diesel engines for on-highway use.
Deutz most recently had built truck engines for Volvo in the 2010’s.
Deutz and Sany, one of China’s biggest construction equipment and truck manufacturing group, have installed a jointly developed engine into the new Kingway 435 truck model for the first time.
The truck’s 12L D12 engine has a power output of 360 kW (490 hp) at speeds from 1900 to 2100 rpm. Maximum torque of 2150 Nm (1585 ft-lb.). The engine design has an electronically controlled, 1800 bar (26,000 psi) common rail injection system that
Deutz said it aenables optimised combustion and optimum engine performance with low fuel consumption.
The engine meets the Euro VI emissions standard. A version has been used in Sany dump trucks, truck mixers and truck-mounted pumps.
“We are delighted that we and our partner Sany have been able to bring the first D12 engine produced by the joint venture into action inside a truck. The new truck is a further demonstration of our combined development know-how and signals our return to the on-highway segment,” says Deutz CEO Dr. Frank Hiller.
The joint venture between Deutz and Sany is part of Sany’s intelligent heavy truck project, a big-ticket project within the framework of Sany’s digitalization strategy. In addition to various off-highway applications, Deutz is also taking over the manufacture of heavy-truck engines.
The new truck was presented to the public virtually in a 10-hour livestream from the Sany heavy truck headquarters in Changsha, capital of Hunan province.
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland 2021-08-11
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization 2020-07-14
- Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine 2020-07-06
- SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June 2020-05-28
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries 2020-05-19
- DEUTZ Fully Out of the DEUTZ Dalian Joint Venture with FAW 2018-10-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY