Skywell Lay Foundation Stone for Its Intelligent Manufacturing Base in Hohhot
On August 4, a grand ceremony was held by Skywell in Hohhot to lay foundation stone for its intelligent manufacturing base. The base, covering an area of 649 mu (roughly 430 thousand square metres), was designed to produce 15,000 new energy vehicles a year with an inverstment of ¥1.5 billion.
The Skywell intelligent manufacturing base was located in the new energy automobile industrial park of Jinshan Economic Development Zone, in Hohhot, the capital of Inner Mongolia. Skywell plans to construct the base in two phases. In the first phase of construction, a plant with a capacity of producing 5000 semi-trailers and 5000 new energy special vehicles per year will be set up by 2021with an investment of ¥1 billion. In the second-stage phase, a new energy base with the production capacity of 5000 new energy buses wil be added by 2023 with an investment of ¥0.5 billion. After the whole project has been successfully completed and commissioned, it is expected to generate an annual output value of ¥10 billion.
At the ceremony, Skywell signed a deal with local government to supply mass sanitation vehicles used to replace the traditional fuel vehicles.
Sky-well New Energy Automobile Group Co. Ltd. was founded in 2011. The company is one of the companies which enter the new energy bus industry in the earliest stage. With the manufacturing and sales of large, medium and light buses, logistics vehicles, passenger cars, sanitation vehicles and related components and parts as the main body, it has gradually become the leading enterprise of China’s new energy automobile industry. Globally the total sales of its all electric vehicles has reached 45,000 units across 20 countries.
- Skywell Invests ¥1.2B to Build Factory for Production of Electric Heavy Truck 2020-10-21
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice 2022-01-25
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October 2021-11-29
- BYD to Send 28 New Energy Vehicles to Laos 2021-07-26
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Foton Donates 50 Trucks to Assist Kuwait in Its Fight against COVID-19 2020-03-24
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says 2020-03-23
- Tan Xuguang: Employees around the World Brand to Fight against the Epidemic 2020-03-19
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China 2020-02-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021