FULONGMA Dust Suppression Truck and Road Sweeper Set Off to Peru
Recently, in the production workshop of FULONGMA, a multi-functional dust suppression truck, and a road sweeper were officially off the assembly line. They will cross the ocean and set off to Peru, an ancient Inca country in South America. This marks the implementation of the company’s digital marketing strategy for overseas markets.
At the beginning of last year, the International Business Department began to deploy digital marketing. After a year of hard work by the team, significant results have been achieved in overseas digital marketing, which has greatly improved the global reputation of the FULONGMA brand. At the same time, FULONGMA, as one of the few Chinese sanitation equipment manufacturers that conduct in-depth digital marketing overseas, has made special contributions to making Chinese manufacturing go global.
After comprehensively comparing the products of the Turkish company, other Chinese sanitation companies, and European manufacturers, the Peruvian customer finally chose FULONGMA, which fully verified the rationality of FULONGMA’s mid-to-high-end brand positioning strategy in the overseas market. No price wars, no vicious competition. Being closer to users, focusing on product quality and after-sales service can truly win the reputation of customers, and also contribute to the establishment of a good image and reputation of Chinese manufacturing overseas.
The outbreak of the COVID-19 has greatly impacted the global market, and many companies that cannot adapt to the sudden change have fallen into crisis. How to maintain the direction of “going out” under the circumstance of hindered traditional marketing methods has become a difficult problem for all companies to think about. However, difficulties will not stop the people of FULONGMA. Keeping upright, striving for pioneering and innovating, FULONGMA will seize the industry’s first opportunity, keep up with the pulse of the times, and find new growth points and breakthrough points for the development of the enterprise!
- FULONGMA Exports 40 Compressed Garbage Trucks to Eurasian Continent 2022-03-11
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
- Peru's President Handed Over the SHACMAN H3000 Key to CGBVP 2021-12-20
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- JAC Continues to Be the Leading Truck Brand in Peru for 11 Years in a Row 2021-01-15
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
- Yuchai YC4S160-50 Engine Goes on An Expedition in the Peru Plateau 2018-12-28
- JAC Held the 10th Anniversary Ceremony of Light Truck in Peru 2016-12-16
- 14 Natural Gas Trucks Exported to Peru 2013-06-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February