FULONGMA Dust Suppression Truck and Road Sweeper Set Off to Peru
Recently, in the production workshop of FULONGMA, a multi-functional dust suppression truck, and a road sweeper were officially off the assembly line. They will cross the ocean and set off to Peru, an ancient Inca country in South America. This marks the implementation of the company’s digital marketing strategy for overseas markets.
At the beginning of last year, the International Business Department began to deploy digital marketing. After a year of hard work by the team, significant results have been achieved in overseas digital marketing, which has greatly improved the global reputation of the FULONGMA brand. At the same time, FULONGMA, as one of the few Chinese sanitation equipment manufacturers that conduct in-depth digital marketing overseas, has made special contributions to making Chinese manufacturing go global.
After comprehensively comparing the products of the Turkish company, other Chinese sanitation companies, and European manufacturers, the Peruvian customer finally chose FULONGMA, which fully verified the rationality of FULONGMA’s mid-to-high-end brand positioning strategy in the overseas market. No price wars, no vicious competition. Being closer to users, focusing on product quality and after-sales service can truly win the reputation of customers, and also contribute to the establishment of a good image and reputation of Chinese manufacturing overseas.
The outbreak of the COVID-19 has greatly impacted the global market, and many companies that cannot adapt to the sudden change have fallen into crisis. How to maintain the direction of “going out” under the circumstance of hindered traditional marketing methods has become a difficult problem for all companies to think about. However, difficulties will not stop the people of FULONGMA. Keeping upright, striving for pioneering and innovating, FULONGMA will seize the industry’s first opportunity, keep up with the pulse of the times, and find new growth points and breakthrough points for the development of the enterprise!
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- JAC Continues to Be the Leading Truck Brand in Peru for 11 Years in a Row 2021-01-15
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
- Yuchai YC4S160-50 Engine Goes on An Expedition in the Peru Plateau 2018-12-28
- JAC Held the 10th Anniversary Ceremony of Light Truck in Peru 2016-12-16
- 14 Natural Gas Trucks Exported to Peru 2013-06-05
- Awarding Ceremony of JAC Peru Center Held 2011-06-16
- Biggest commerical vehicle 4S shop of JAC in Peru is under construciton 2009-10-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY