XCMG Launched Four New Products
Recently, XCMG released an updated version of 6*2 truck crane chassis of China 6 emission standard, with 4*2,6*2,6*4 and 8*4 driving mode available for sale.
The 6*2 truck crane chassis is powered by a refined powerchain composed of Yuchai engine and FAST 8-speed transmission. with a proper arrangement of its chassis components, stringent pipeline design and a wheelbase of 2200+4000mm, the truck can work with high proficiency when it is used for doing the sort of operation like greenization of our cities.
Meanwhile, XCMG also launched two light-weight products named as NPLWCF1、CPLW1F1, both of which are designed specifically based on user’s practical needs.
As the latest research results of HAVAN G5 series dumpers, the two new models are powered by Weichai WP7/8 engine. By using light-weight leaf spring, suspension frame and axles, the chassis weight can be reduced to 9060kg and 8750kg.
Besides, XCMG also launched a 50T new energy mining truck to adapt to the complex road conditon and heavy load transport in the mining industry. The vehicle can deliver a high power output, long driving range and high reliability by using a strong power motor, multi gear transmission and CATL battery on the vehicle. Designed and developed on the basis of simulation analysis and CAE technology, it can reduce energy consumption, by as much as 60%, by recovering braking energy.
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks 2021-01-15
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands 2021-01-13
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show 2020-12-11
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April