XCMG Launched Four New Products
Recently, XCMG released an updated version of 6*2 truck crane chassis of China 6 emission standard, with 4*2,6*2,6*4 and 8*4 driving mode available for sale.
The 6*2 truck crane chassis is powered by a refined powerchain composed of Yuchai engine and FAST 8-speed transmission. with a proper arrangement of its chassis components, stringent pipeline design and a wheelbase of 2200+4000mm, the truck can work with high proficiency when it is used for doing the sort of operation like greenization of our cities.
Meanwhile, XCMG also launched two light-weight products named as NPLWCF1、CPLW1F1, both of which are designed specifically based on user’s practical needs.
As the latest research results of HAVAN G5 series dumpers, the two new models are powered by Weichai WP7/8 engine. By using light-weight leaf spring, suspension frame and axles, the chassis weight can be reduced to 9060kg and 8750kg.
Besides, XCMG also launched a 50T new energy mining truck to adapt to the complex road conditon and heavy load transport in the mining industry. The vehicle can deliver a high power output, long driving range and high reliability by using a strong power motor, multi gear transmission and CATL battery on the vehicle. Designed and developed on the basis of simulation analysis and CAE technology, it can reduce energy consumption, by as much as 60%, by recovering braking energy.
- XCMG Finalizes an Order for 200 Hydrogen Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2021-12-07
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
- XCMG Signed a MOU with Vale, a World-renowned Mining Company in Brazil 2021-10-29
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks 2021-01-15
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands 2021-01-13
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show 2020-12-11
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY