The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line
On August 1st, the1,000th XCMG mining truck XDM80 went offline in XCMG's large mining machinery industrial base!
In December 2018, the XCMG mining machinery was established. In July 2019, the first XDM80 went offline successfully, and the 1000th XDM80 rolled off the production line in August of the following year. XCMG employees, our "dreamers", finally achieved an excellent performance of producing 1,000 machines a year.
With continuous innovation and technological breakthrough, XCMG XDM80 has passed the market tests and has become the preferred mining transporter in Inner Mongolia, Xinjiang, Shanxi, and other markets. We will continue to innovate and work hard to provide even higher value for customers.
As the world's first light mechanical drive truck with the rigid dumper technology, many core advantages of the XDM80 fully meet the development requirements of open-pit mines in the future.
Operating conditions in open-pit mines, characterized by thick dust, heavy load, great working intensity, and almost all-day operation of the equipment, is one of the most difficult and complex working conditions in the world. Only machinery with excellent quality, safety and reliability, stable comfortable performance, and advanced technology can conquer this "Red Sea in Mining Area".
Just like a surprise winner in this fierce competition stage, accumulating strength then wielding a powerful fist at the critical moment, XCMG quickly broke the monopoly of foreign brands on the market, shocked the whole mining machinery market, and became a major global mining equipment manufacturer.
- World's Largest 440t XCMG XDE440 Mining Dump Truck Were Delivered in Batches 2022-03-24
- 205 XCMG Special Vehicles Were Sent Out to Countries and Regions Worldwide 2022-03-04
- Focus on Residue Transport! A Complete Introduction to XCMG G5 Muck Truck 2022-02-10
- XCMG Finalizes an Order for 200 Hydrogen Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2021-12-07
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
- XCMG Signed a MOU with Vale, a World-renowned Mining Company in Brazil 2021-10-29
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks 2021-01-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021