The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line
On August 1st, the1,000th XCMG mining truck XDM80 went offline in XCMG's large mining machinery industrial base!
In December 2018, the XCMG mining machinery was established. In July 2019, the first XDM80 went offline successfully, and the 1000th XDM80 rolled off the production line in August of the following year. XCMG employees, our "dreamers", finally achieved an excellent performance of producing 1,000 machines a year.
With continuous innovation and technological breakthrough, XCMG XDM80 has passed the market tests and has become the preferred mining transporter in Inner Mongolia, Xinjiang, Shanxi, and other markets. We will continue to innovate and work hard to provide even higher value for customers.
As the world's first light mechanical drive truck with the rigid dumper technology, many core advantages of the XDM80 fully meet the development requirements of open-pit mines in the future.
Operating conditions in open-pit mines, characterized by thick dust, heavy load, great working intensity, and almost all-day operation of the equipment, is one of the most difficult and complex working conditions in the world. Only machinery with excellent quality, safety and reliability, stable comfortable performance, and advanced technology can conquer this "Red Sea in Mining Area".
Just like a surprise winner in this fierce competition stage, accumulating strength then wielding a powerful fist at the critical moment, XCMG quickly broke the monopoly of foreign brands on the market, shocked the whole mining machinery market, and became a major global mining equipment manufacturer.
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks 2021-01-15
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands 2021-01-13
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show 2020-12-11
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April