SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September
SINOTRUCK has kept thinking about rebuilding its brand Huanghe long time ago and plan to launch a new generation of Huanghe truck with integrated international and domestic advanced technologies by middle of this September.
China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Corp., Ltd. (SINOTRUK) is China's first heavy duty truck manufacturer, initially founded in 1956 and the cradle of China's heavy duty truck industry. It once manufactured China's first heavy duty truck; HUANGHE branded JN150 8-ton truck in 1960; and successfully introduced the STEYR heavy duty truck project from Austria and became China's first company to comprehensively introduce foreign heavy duty truck manufacturing technology of complete vehicle in 1983.
SINOTRUK mainly designs, develops, produces and sells a wide range of heavy duty trucks, buses, special trucks, engines and their sets, parts and special chassis, covering SITRAK, HOWO, STEYR, HUANGHE, GOLDEN PRINCE, HO HAN, WANGPAI, FULO brands.
- Malaysia: Roda Dimensi Is On Track with SINOTRUK SITRAK 2021-11-05
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
- Sinotruk C5B new Huanghe enters medium trucks 2012-09-19
- Huanghe light-duty dumpers highlight engineering logistics markets 2012-08-01
- Sinotruk improves Huanghe C5B competitiveness with all efforts 2012-06-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY