SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September
SINOTRUCK has kept thinking about rebuilding its brand Huanghe long time ago and plan to launch a new generation of Huanghe truck with integrated international and domestic advanced technologies by middle of this September.
China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Corp., Ltd. (SINOTRUK) is China's first heavy duty truck manufacturer, initially founded in 1956 and the cradle of China's heavy duty truck industry. It once manufactured China's first heavy duty truck; HUANGHE branded JN150 8-ton truck in 1960; and successfully introduced the STEYR heavy duty truck project from Austria and became China's first company to comprehensively introduce foreign heavy duty truck manufacturing technology of complete vehicle in 1983.
SINOTRUK mainly designs, develops, produces and sells a wide range of heavy duty trucks, buses, special trucks, engines and their sets, parts and special chassis, covering SITRAK, HOWO, STEYR, HUANGHE, GOLDEN PRINCE, HO HAN, WANGPAI, FULO brands.
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
- Sinotruk C5B new Huanghe enters medium trucks 2012-09-19
- Huanghe light-duty dumpers highlight engineering logistics markets 2012-08-01
- Sinotruk improves Huanghe C5B competitiveness with all efforts 2012-06-20
- First Sinotruk C5B new Huanghe trucks delivered customers in Tianjin 2012-05-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY