400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services
On August 28, 400 units SAIC Maxus T60 pickups were shipped to Qatar for operation. According to SAIC Maxus, it is the largest order ever recorded by the company’s overseas rental market. It is also the largest order for Chinese pickup brands in Qatar.
After the arrival of the 400 units T60 pickups, Maxus T60 is expected to increase its market share to 15% in the country, ranking the first place among all pickup brands.
Equipped with SAIC π 2.0T diesel engine with a maximum power of 120 kW and a maximum torque of 375 N.m, Maxus T60 delivers impressively powerful performances and achieves high reliability. In addition, it has already won Australian ANCAP Five-Star Safety Grading.
T60’s body structure measures 5,365 mm in length, 1,900 mm in width and 1,809 mm in height. Two types of cargo tanks (1,485*1,510*530 mm; 1,800*1,510*530 mm) can be mounted on the vehicle.
Thanks to its automatic air-conditioning system, constant speed cruising system and seat-heating system, T60 pickup creates a much more comfortable traveling environment for both drivers and passengers.
According to SAIC Maxus, its V80, G10, T60, D90 and other vehicle models have successfully entered eight countries in the Middle East, including UAE, Kuwait, etc. In 2019, the company witnessed an impressive growth rate of 102.3% in its sales in the Middle East.
In the first seven months this year, SAIC Maxus sold 2,924 units V80 light buses in the Middle East. The light bus has already increased its market share to 15%, ranking the fourth place in the region. Earlier this year, SAIC Maxus delivered 186 units V80 school buses to UAE National Transportation Company.
- 50 Units SAIC Light Trucks Exported to Chile for Operation 2020-09-16
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Yuchai Enters Qatar Market with 2022 FIFA World Cup Coming in Qatar 2018-08-24
- JAC Qatar Dearler Delivers Seven Units of JAC Heavy Truck 2018-02-07
- The First Batch of Qatar Imported Gas Fire Fighting Truck Is from Empl 2016-03-01
- Sinotruk introducton meeting held in Qatar 2011-12-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY