Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
2020 Beijing International Automotive Exhibition (hereinafter referred to as the “Auto China 2020), which has attracted tremendous attention in both of industry professionals and public, will be held in China International Exhibition Center New Venue and China International Exhibition Center (Old Venue) simultaneously on September 26- October 5, with total exhibition area of 200,000 square meters.
Passenger cars will be showcased at the New Venue. Below is the complete schedule of Auto China 2020:
Press Days: Sep.26 -27, for media from home and abroad only.
Trade Days: Sep. 28-30, for professionals.
Public Days: Oct.1 -5, for public.
In the meanwhile, auto parts and new energy vehicles will be exhibited at the Old Venue from Sep.28 to 30.
With a theme of “smart vehicle for the future”, Auto China 2020 is sponsored by China Machinery Industry Federation(CMIF), China National Machinery Industry Corporation(SINOMACH), China Council for the Promotion of International Trade(CCPIT) and China Association of Automobile Manufacturers(CAAM); jointly organized by China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Automotive Committee(CCPIT-Auto), China National Machinery Industry International Co., Ltd.(SINOMACHINT) , China International Exhibition Center Group Corporation(CIEC) and Society of Automotive Engineers of China(SAE-China).
Now, the organizing committee is moving in to top gear as the show approaches.
Full brands coverage
Auto China 2020 will bring all well-known international and domestic brands, including VW Brand(FAW-VW，VW Import，SVW), AUDI & FAW-VW AUDI,ŠKODA& SAIC ŠKODA, FAW-VW JETTA, MERCEDES-BENZ & DENZA, BMW & MINI,DONGFENG PEUGEOT, DONGFENG CITROEN, FORD, LINCOLN, SGM(BUICK, CHEVROLET, CADILLAC), VOLVO, JAGUAR LAND ROVER & CHERY JAGUAR LAND ROVER, TOYOTA & FAW TOYOTA, GAC TOYOTA, LEXUS, HONDA & DONGFENG HONDA, GAC HONDA, GAC ACURA, NISSAN, INFINITI & DONGFENG INFINITI, MAZDA, FAW MAZDA & CHANGAN MAZDA, GAC MITSUBISHI, SUBARU, GAC FIAT, HYUNDAI & BEIJING HYUNDAI, KIA and DONGFENG YUEDA KIA, JIANGLING MOTORS.
Many luxury brands will show up at Auto China 2020, the most important auto show this year, such as PORSCHE, LAMBORGHINI, BENTLEY, ROLLS-ROYCE, MASERATI, ASTON MARTIN and etc. Besides, luxury modified vehicles, modified commercial cars and RVs will be exhibited at the show.
Six domestic Motor Groups, including FAW GROUP(BESTUNE, HONGQI), DONGFENG MOTOR(AEOLUS, FORTHING, GLORY, VENUCIA, WARRIOR), SAIC MOTOR(ROEWE, MG, MAXUS, NEW BAOJUN), CHANGAN AUTOMOBILE (CHANGAN PASSENGER VEHICLE BRAND, OSHAN ), BAIC GROUP(BEIJING AUTO, BEIJING ORV) and GAC GROUP (GAC MOTOR, GAC NE), bring their full brands and all series models to attend the show. Moreover, GEELY, HAVAL, CHERY, BYD, LYNK&CO, WEY, GWM-PICKUPS, JAC, JETOUR, EXEED & QOROS, will bring their latest technologies and products.
Two years later, new energy vehicles, including TESLA, NIO, POLESTAR, WELTMEISTER, ORA, will bring latest achievements to the show. Moreover, XPeng、FENGON, ENOVATE, HOZON and HIPHI will make their debuts at Auto China 2020.
With the upgrading of automotive industry, traditional car makers create new brands for the new energy vehicles. DONGFENG MOTORS will unveil its new energy brand VOYAH, BAIC will launch its new brand ARCFOX, and GEELY will reveal its electronic vehicle brand GEOMETRY at Auto China 2020.
2. Upgrading auto parts area with innovations and technologies.
The auto parts area will be divided into 6 divisions, including auto parts and components, electronic and intelligent network, dealership and maintenance, alternative energy and fuel, mobile services autonomous driving, supplies and modifications. Professionals will see many well-known companies, such as BOSCH, BORGWARNER, SUMITOMO BAKELITE,SHANGHAI RI YONG -JEA GATE ELECTRIC, CHINA NORTH INDUSTRIES GROUP、LINGYUN, BHAP,APG,ADAYO，WONDER CAREWAY,ZHUZHOU GEAR,JONHON,CRRC,SORL, RUIMING, JING- JIN ELECTRIC TECHNOLOGIES, VANJEE TECHNOLOGY, MAGELEC PROPULSION, EVE, E-LEAD ELECTRONIC. HUAWEI, HORIZON, ROBO SENSE and QUECTEL will exhibit their new products at Auto China 2020, too.
3. Fully implementing the epidemic prevention and control work to ensure the health and safety of personnel
The organizing committee is ready to cope with the new demands caused by the pandemic, while adhering to regular epidemic prevention and control, making sure the epidemic prevention and control work and safe & health of exhibitors, staffs and visitors. Following “The guidelines on COVID-19 prevention for the exhibition industry under the level III emergency response”, issued by Beijing Municipal Commerce Bureau and adhering to the strategy of “guarding against imported cases and preventing a resurgence of the outbreak at home”, the organizing committee has cooperated with exhibitions, venue and vendors to make a plan of epidemic prevention and control measures on site, in order to make epidemic prevention and control work more scientific, accurate and effective.
To consider the epidemic prevention and control work and economic and social development as a whole, and achieve sustainable economic growth, China is developing large-scale domestic circulation to build a strong domestic market. The ultra large domestic circulation, which is considered as a new comparative advantage for China’s economic development, will play a significant role, in the meanwhile, domestic and international circulation can be supported each other. Developing automotive industry is the important measure to cope with the severe and complicated international situation in the medium and long term.
The automotive industry, with a long upstream and downstream industry chain, involves many industries and fields. It is the most important carrier of domestic economic circulation. On the condition of the global economic downturn caused by the epidemic, the automotive industrial chain and supply chain take a battering accordingly. As a sole A-Level auto show this year, Auto China 2020 has to shoulder new and special missions and responsibilities. It is significant to boost the morale of the global automotive industry, facilitate the steady recovery of Chinese automotive industry and market, and accelerate the strategy of domestic economic circulation and the economic stability abroad. Not only a platform to showcase the innovative technologies and to promote international trade and communication, but Auto China 2020 also will witness the important moment of cooperating and coordinating each other, tiding over the crisis and reviving the automotive industry.
The organizing committee sincerely invites auto industry colleagues from home and abroad, media friends and all sectors of the society to attend the Auto China 2020. Let’s write a new chapter of special significance to the history of world automotive shows together.
- Allison Invests in Autotech Ventures to Access to Global Mobility Startups 2022-02-22
- 100 Parts Stores in 10 Countries! FOTON Parts Sales Jumped in Overseas Market 2022-01-10
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies 2021-04-19
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors 2021-04-18
- Auto Shanghai 2021: ZF is Driving Intelligence for Software-defined Vehicles 2021-04-16
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021