50 Units SAIC Light Trucks Exported to Chile for Operation
On September 10, 50 units C101-28/33 light trucks made by SAIC boarded a ship at Shanghai Port, embarking on their journey to Chile. After their arrival, they will be mainly used for urban logistic services across the country.
Particularly designed for their customer in Chile, C101-28/33 light truck successfully made its debut in Chile in August this year. Equipped with D20TCIF1 four-cylinder engine, the truck delivers a maximum power of 93kW/3200rpm and a maximum torque of 350 N.m/1,600-2,400rpm. Its BOSCH high-pressure common rail fuel jetting system help the vehicle achieve high energy efficiency and high reliability. By cutting its weight, the truck only consumes 12.3L fuel for every 100 km, 0.4 L less than that of its counterparts.
SAIC officially entered Chile’s light truck market in 2013. So far, it has sold 2,900 units light trucks in the country.
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- 875 Units Foton Mini-trucks to be Exported to Chile 2021-04-01
- Foton Continues to Strengthen its Brand Value in Chile 2020-10-29
- Foton All-Electric Truck Enters into Chilean Market 2020-06-24
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- FAST Exports AMTs to Chile in Bulk 2018-11-28
- The 10th Anniversary Ceremony of JAC in Chile is Held Grandly 2018-11-14
- Shacman Cummins Held Promotion in Chile 2018-06-13
- JAC Euro V Diesel Pick-up Launched into Chile Market 2017-11-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY