Sany Heavy Machinery LTD holds the 1st Global Dealer Live Forum
At its Lingang Industrial Park, Sany International Headquarters and Sany Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd held the 1st Global Dealer Live Forum.
With the Covid-19 spreading around the world, Sany has found a new way to communicate with its global dealers. The forum began with leaders’ speeches and then, a series of videos introducing Sany’s products and production lines showed participants the current situation of Sany’s production. As an important part of this forum, an exchange session was set up to get the dealers more involved, giving them a chance to voice their own opinions and share their own experience. During the forum, two branch venues were also set up. Dealers could go to the Service venue or Pile Machine venue according to their own needs.
“We had a great performance this year both in domestic and international markets and the keys to growth in the international market are product, place, and talents,” said Yu Hongfu, Chairman of Sany Heavy Machinery. “There is still room for growth in the international market and we should strive for better performance in the future.”
“Employing the latest technology, this forum brings dealers from all over the world together to discuss the future of Sany's internationalization”, explains Kim Li, General Manager of International Sales Company of Sany Heavy Machinery, “ It gives everybody from our dealers a chance, whether it’s a senior figure or a primary-level worker, to learn about Sany, achieving an effect that offline activities can never achieve”.
In the exchange session, dealers with outstanding performances shared their experiences of success. Janardhanan, a dealer from India, maintained that it was even more important today to provide financial services under the epidemic. James McAllister, the dealer from New Zealand, spoke highly of Sany's digital marketing system. “Under this unusual circumstance, digital marketing seems vital to the sales and marketing department, since most countries remain locked down,” said McAllister, “The keys are the precise positioning of customers and effective transmission of core information”.
Eventually, the forum attracted around 1,900 people from 209 dealers in 67 countries. It showed the current business operation of Sany to dealers and provided a way for them to communicate their needs back. Enhancing communication, connectivity, and mutual trust among Sany’s dealers worldwide, this forum is, without doubt, another successful innovation of Sany.
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland 2021-08-11
- Beyond Bigger and Better, SANY Are Becoming Greener 2021-06-09
- SANY Got an Order to Supply 1000 Units Heavy-Duty Trucks to Central Asia 2021-06-09
- SANY Introduces World's First Licensable Electric Truck Crane 2021-06-07
- SANY Day 2021: A Time to Honor Outstanding Contributions 2021-03-16
- SANY Trucks Contributed to Housing Infrastructure Project in Kuwait 2021-02-26
- SANY Debut World's First Fuel Cell Mixer 2021-01-04
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020 2020-11-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY