SHACMAN Rolled Off the 10000th Delong K3000 Light Truck
Despite the overall decline of commercial vehicles earlier this year due to the COVID-19 outbreak, SHACMAN increased against the trend and rolled off its 10,000th Delong K3000 light truck on 29 September.
According to the sales figures released before, SHACMAN sold only 500 units of light trucks in total for the first quarter, with 120 in January and 80 units in February. SHACMAN would have expected to see a consecutive growth as these light trucks got launched earlier this year if there was no epidemic. Fortunately, its growth began to turning positive in March and reached the first quarter sales in April alone as the epidemic was gradually under control.
SHACMAN has continued to rise for a six straight month since April, with 2500 units sales in Q2 and 3000 units in Q3. In the first three quarters of 2020, SHACMAN’s total light truck sales reached 6000 units.
With regard to the specific vehicle model, 4.2 meter light trucks with blue license plate, the best selling light trucks on the market, contributed roughly 95 percent of the total sales volume. Light trucks for applications in ogistics, express and transport of fresh agricultural products are among the best performance segments, according to Guo Pan.
The test findings from SHACMAN and customers sugest that the vehilces are easy to operate and are able to bring you comfortable experience. With the participation of ISUZU experts in development, the SHACMAN light trucks have been highly recognized by customers for the excellent performance delivered by Weichai power+FAST Gearbox+HANDE Axle since launch.
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
- SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean 2021-08-11
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- 50 SHACMAN Trucks Were Delivered to Local Government of Kenya 2021-01-26
- SHACMAN Expects Its Assembly Plant in Mexico to Begin Operation in Nov. 2020-09-09
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY