SHACMAN Rolled Off the 10000th Delong K3000 Light Truck
Despite the overall decline of commercial vehicles earlier this year due to the COVID-19 outbreak, SHACMAN increased against the trend and rolled off its 10,000th Delong K3000 light truck on 29 September.
According to the sales figures released before, SHACMAN sold only 500 units of light trucks in total for the first quarter, with 120 in January and 80 units in February. SHACMAN would have expected to see a consecutive growth as these light trucks got launched earlier this year if there was no epidemic. Fortunately, its growth began to turning positive in March and reached the first quarter sales in April alone as the epidemic was gradually under control.
SHACMAN has continued to rise for a six straight month since April, with 2500 units sales in Q2 and 3000 units in Q3. In the first three quarters of 2020, SHACMAN’s total light truck sales reached 6000 units.
With regard to the specific vehicle model, 4.2 meter light trucks with blue license plate, the best selling light trucks on the market, contributed roughly 95 percent of the total sales volume. Light trucks for applications in ogistics, express and transport of fresh agricultural products are among the best performance segments, according to Guo Pan.
The test findings from SHACMAN and customers sugest that the vehilces are easy to operate and are able to bring you comfortable experience. With the participation of ISUZU experts in development, the SHACMAN light trucks have been highly recognized by customers for the excellent performance delivered by Weichai power+FAST Gearbox+HANDE Axle since launch.
- SHACMAN X5000 AMT Tractor Heads Were Exported to Overseas Market 2022-02-23
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- Hundreds of SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks Were Shipped to Afghanistan 2022-01-13
- Peru's President Handed Over the SHACMAN H3000 Key to CGBVP 2021-12-20
- African Customer Introduces SHACMAN Trucks for Oil and Gas Transport Services 2021-11-04
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
- SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean 2021-08-11
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021