Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market
Since the outbreak of the pandemic, Dongfeng has been helping global partners to get through this crisis by supplying equipment and other critical supplies.
Myanmar Market: Recently, a brief cerenomy was held in the beautiful port city of Ruili to mark the deliver of 170 units of Dongfeng trucks to its customer from Myanmar. Of the vehicles delivered, 80 percent are Dongfeng KL tractors.
To ensure subsequent transport and customs declaration to be completed on time, Dongfeng marketing team has done a large amount of preparation. Meanwhile Myanmar CFT team kept working on line with local dealers to conduct products promotion, market research and after-sale trainning. By using pandemic as an opportunity, Dongfeng export orders have been seen rising to nearly 200 units.
Peru Market: In September, another 20 units of new orders from Peru were received thanks to their constant promotion on WhatsAPP and Facebook, the social media apps used by billions of people.
Besides, Dongfeng has constantly adapt and innovated to accelerate sales of its stock products during a regular weekly meeting with its distributor since March. An online marketing concept was also introducted to help its business succeed in Peru as it has done in China during the pandemic.
The world continues to face great challenge in fighting against the pandemic. Against such a background, Dongfeng will continue to shoulder its responsibility as a leading Chinese truck maker to help its global partners through the coronavirus pandemic and boost local economic development.
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN 2022-05-19
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March 2022-04-26
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- Dongfeng Delivers 100 CNG Tractors to Its Nigerian Customer 2022-03-15
- 100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea 2021-12-27
- 24 Dongfeng Tractors Were Delivered to Vietnamese Customer for Express Service 2021-11-30
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
- Dongfeng to Bring Seven Popular Vehicles on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February