Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market
Since the outbreak of the pandemic, Dongfeng has been helping global partners to get through this crisis by supplying equipment and other critical supplies.
Myanmar Market: Recently, a brief cerenomy was held in the beautiful port city of Ruili to mark the deliver of 170 units of Dongfeng trucks to its customer from Myanmar. Of the vehicles delivered, 80 percent are Dongfeng KL tractors.
To ensure subsequent transport and customs declaration to be completed on time, Dongfeng marketing team has done a large amount of preparation. Meanwhile Myanmar CFT team kept working on line with local dealers to conduct products promotion, market research and after-sale trainning. By using pandemic as an opportunity, Dongfeng export orders have been seen rising to nearly 200 units.
Peru Market: In September, another 20 units of new orders from Peru were received thanks to their constant promotion on WhatsAPP and Facebook, the social media apps used by billions of people.
Besides, Dongfeng has constantly adapt and innovated to accelerate sales of its stock products during a regular weekly meeting with its distributor since March. An online marketing concept was also introducted to help its business succeed in Peru as it has done in China during the pandemic.
The world continues to face great challenge in fighting against the pandemic. Against such a background, Dongfeng will continue to shoulder its responsibility as a leading Chinese truck maker to help its global partners through the coronavirus pandemic and boost local economic development.
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
- Dongfeng to Bring Seven Popular Vehicles on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-03
- Global Natural Gas Commercial Vehicles Market 2017 – Dongfeng, Foton 2017-03-21
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- JAC Continues to Be the Leading Truck Brand in Peru for 11 Years in a Row 2021-01-15
- FULONGMA Dust Suppression Truck and Road Sweeper Set Off to Peru 2020-08-20
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
- Yuchai YC4S160-50 Engine Goes on An Expedition in the Peru Plateau 2018-12-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY