64 Units Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Turkmenistan for Operation
On October 27, 64 units Hongyan heavy-duty trucks officially embarked on their journey from Chongqing to Turkmenistan. According to SAIC Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Hongyan), it is the first time for the company to export trucks to the country in Central Asia. In addition, all trucks have already been remodeld to become mixers, gas-refilling vehicles and vehicles for other special purposes.
“We have been strengthening our marketing efforts in Central Asia, aiming to further solidify our position and expand our influence in the region”, said Lou Jianping, General Manager of Hongyan.
In China’s engineering vehicle market, Hongyan has been ranking the first place for three consecutive years. It has also made a visible presence in Africa and Southeast Asia, etc. In the first three quarters this year, Hongyan delivered nearly 1,000 units heavy-duty trucks to Belt & Road countries. “We aim to increase our export volume by over 50% this year”, added Lou Jianping.
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 150-Ton Electric KINGKAN Mining Trucks in Ordos 2022-06-13
- Hongyan's Fullly Electric Tractors Completed Trial Operation in Chile 2022-05-26
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor 2022-05-13
- HONGYAN GENHOO H6 E-dumper Clears You of Concerns about Driving Range 2022-05-09
- SAIC Hongyan Rolls Off Its 150-Ton Wide-body Mining EV 2022-04-22
- SAIC Hongyan’s First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Truck Rolled off the Line 2022-01-17
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of KINGKAN Dumpers to Lao Mining Company 2021-12-06
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Ordos 2021-11-23
- Hongyan Launches World’s First 10000-unit Hydrogen Heavy-duty Truck Project 2021-10-14
- Hongyan H6 Displayed at 2021 World Intelligent Connected Vehicles Conference 2021-09-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February