Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut
On November 11, the 19th China International Internal Combustion Engine & Spare Parts Exhibition officially kicked off in Beijing. Dongfeng Longqing 16L DDi13 engine, which is targeted at the high-end market, was revealed to the public for the first time.
According to Dongfeng, Longqing DDi13 engine is wholly developed to meet the customers’ growing demand for more reliable, more fuel efficient and more environmentally friendly engines. With lighter weight, higher safety standards and more powerful performances, the engine is designed particularly for trucks used for logistic services, transportation of dangerous chemicals and engineering construction.
In 2020, Longqing series engines have successfully made their presence across China. With an annual growth rate of 30%, Longqing has already become one of the leading engine brands in China.
At a press conference held by Dongfeng during the exhibition, reporters from over 10 media outlets had the precious opportunity to take a closer look at Tianlong KX truck equipped with Longqing DDi13 engine, Tianlong VL truck equipped with DDi75 engine, Tianjin KR truck equipped with DDi50, and Tianlong KL truck equipped with DDi11 engine.
Apart from 16L DDi13 engine, Dongfeng brought Longqing DDi13, Ddi75, DDi50 engines as well as DT14 transmission gearbox, DDi11+DA14 on display.
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- Dongfeng Delivers 100 CNG Tractors to Its Nigerian Customer 2022-03-15
- 100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea 2021-12-27
- 24 Dongfeng Tractors Were Delivered to Vietnamese Customer for Express Service 2021-11-30
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
- Dongfeng to Bring Seven Popular Vehicles on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-03
- Global Natural Gas Commercial Vehicles Market 2017 – Dongfeng, Foton 2017-03-21
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021