Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut
On November 11, the 19th China International Internal Combustion Engine & Spare Parts Exhibition officially kicked off in Beijing. Dongfeng Longqing 16L DDi13 engine, which is targeted at the high-end market, was revealed to the public for the first time.
According to Dongfeng, Longqing DDi13 engine is wholly developed to meet the customers’ growing demand for more reliable, more fuel efficient and more environmentally friendly engines. With lighter weight, higher safety standards and more powerful performances, the engine is designed particularly for trucks used for logistic services, transportation of dangerous chemicals and engineering construction.
In 2020, Longqing series engines have successfully made their presence across China. With an annual growth rate of 30%, Longqing has already become one of the leading engine brands in China.
At a press conference held by Dongfeng during the exhibition, reporters from over 10 media outlets had the precious opportunity to take a closer look at Tianlong KX truck equipped with Longqing DDi13 engine, Tianlong VL truck equipped with DDi75 engine, Tianjin KR truck equipped with DDi50, and Tianlong KL truck equipped with DDi11 engine.
Apart from 16L DDi13 engine, Dongfeng brought Longqing DDi13, Ddi75, DDi50 engines as well as DT14 transmission gearbox, DDi11+DA14 on display.
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
- Dongfeng to Bring Seven Popular Vehicles on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-03
- Global Natural Gas Commercial Vehicles Market 2017 – Dongfeng, Foton 2017-03-21
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY