DCEC Awarded as Leading Enterprise in Internal Combustion Engine Industry
On November 10, a grand ceremony was held to mark the 30th anniversary of China Internal Combustion Engine Association. At the ceremony, Dongfeng Cummins Engine Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Dongfeng Cummins) won the title as the Leading Enterprise in China’s Internal Combustion Engine Industry.
As one of the key members of China’s internal combustion engine industry, Dongfeng Cummins has been constantly making technological innovations and improving the overall energy efficiency. It has successfully developed new engines with China’s National VI Emission Standards.
For the past three decades, China’s internal combustion engine industry has been actively participating in promoting emission reductions, technological innovations and industrial upgrading.
In recent years, China’s internal combustion engine industry has made huge progresses and has become one of the pillar industries in China. Thus, the industry has been playing a vital role in combating climate changes in China.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY