Shandong Pengxiang Wide Body Mining Dumper Equipped with Allison Transmission
Allison Transmission will exhibit its Off-Highway Series™ of fully automatic transmission models and the latest technology at Bauma CHINA 2020, the world’s leading trade fair for construction machinery (Nov. 24-27; Hall 5, booth 548, SNIEC).
As the world’s largest manufacturer of fully automatic transmissions for medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles, Allison offers unrivalled reliability and power for the toughest applications of wide body mining dumps (WBMD), autonomous driving rigid dumps, all terrain mobile cranes, concrete mixers and construction specialty trucks. Allison’s booth (548) will feature transmissions designed for a wide range of off-highway applications as well as interactive digital technology to explain the working principles and benefits of fully automatic transmissions.
Allison fully automatic transmissions are built to perform in the toughest conditions. They feature our Continuous Power Technology™, which provides more power to the wheels letting you handle anything your worksite throws at you. Allison Automatics accelerate faster with 14% higher average speed than a manual or automated manual. They also offer vehicles better control, traction and maneuverability on loose soil. Our innovative Power Take Off (PTO) features integrated one-touch power for accessories and with tailored shift-points through our proprietary FuelSense® 2.0 software, enabling fleets to improve fuel economy and performance based on their own specific duty cycle needs.
Shandong Pengxiang Auto is a leading manufacturer of off-highway dump trucks in China and has produced their customized wide body mining dump (WBMD) truck equipped with an Allison transmission. Their two new models, GVW 90 Ton and 96 Ton are coupled with a 382.4kW diesel engine rated at 2402Nm torque and an Allison 4800ORS-PR fully automatic transmission are very popular in open-pit mines which are characterized by short range, heavy load and harsh off road conditions. To allow the truck is able to negotiate steep grades smoothly when fully-loaded, the Allison 4800ORS-PR transmission provides the optimal torque for uninterrupted power to the wheels. With an integral hydraulic retarder, it provides additional auxiliary braking when going downhill thus, assisting driver control. It is easy to operate, reducing driver fatigue and significantly improving productivity. No mechanical clutches mean less wear and tear. Normal maintenance requires only periodic fluid and filter changes. With high performance and low maintenance cost, Allison fully automatic transmissions are naturally the preferred choice for WBMD.
In order to increase productivity, reduce costs and relieve working pressure on drivers, Inner Mongolia North Hauler Joint Stock Co. Ltd (NHL) has just delivered 18 Autonomous Driving NTR 100A rigid mining dump trucks to Conch Cement in August this year. The NTR 100A is equipped with a Cummins QST30 rated at 783kW (1050 HP) with 4629Nm torque and the Allison 8610 Off- Road Series™ (ORS) fully automatic transmission which allows autonomous driving to be carried out on rigid mining trucks. These trucks, supported by the Allison Automatic, can be operated every day in more demanding and hazardous conditions, while addressing the shortage of drivers and eliminating human operational errors..
- JJE and Allison Partner to Develop CV Electrified Powertrain Solutions 2021-09-23
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Allison Transmission Introduces xFE Transmissions for Medium-Duty Trucks 2021-06-04
- Allison and Emergency One Formalize Collaboration on Electric Axle Integration 2021-05-08
- São Paulo Fire Corps Renews Fleet with Allison Fully Automatic Transmissions 2021-03-15
- Refuse trucks with Allison automatic transmissions debut in Bauru 2021-03-03
- Allison Launches eGen Power™ for Medium and Heavy-Duty Commercial Trucks 2020-12-22
- Allison to Display Off-Highway Series™ Transmission at Bauma CHINA 2020 2020-11-18
- Allison 8610 is the Choice of North Hauler’s Autonomous Rigid Dump Truck 2020-11-18
- Shanghai Urban Sanitation Uses Allison 3000 SeriesTM Transmission on Sprinklers 2020-11-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY