Shandong Pengxiang Wide Body Mining Dumper Equipped with Allison Transmission
Allison Transmission will exhibit its Off-Highway Series™ of fully automatic transmission models and the latest technology at Bauma CHINA 2020, the world’s leading trade fair for construction machinery (Nov. 24-27; Hall 5, booth 548, SNIEC).
As the world’s largest manufacturer of fully automatic transmissions for medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles, Allison offers unrivalled reliability and power for the toughest applications of wide body mining dumps (WBMD), autonomous driving rigid dumps, all terrain mobile cranes, concrete mixers and construction specialty trucks. Allison’s booth (548) will feature transmissions designed for a wide range of off-highway applications as well as interactive digital technology to explain the working principles and benefits of fully automatic transmissions.
Allison fully automatic transmissions are built to perform in the toughest conditions. They feature our Continuous Power Technology™, which provides more power to the wheels letting you handle anything your worksite throws at you. Allison Automatics accelerate faster with 14% higher average speed than a manual or automated manual. They also offer vehicles better control, traction and maneuverability on loose soil. Our innovative Power Take Off (PTO) features integrated one-touch power for accessories and with tailored shift-points through our proprietary FuelSense® 2.0 software, enabling fleets to improve fuel economy and performance based on their own specific duty cycle needs.
Shandong Pengxiang Auto is a leading manufacturer of off-highway dump trucks in China and has produced their customized wide body mining dump (WBMD) truck equipped with an Allison transmission. Their two new models, GVW 90 Ton and 96 Ton are coupled with a 382.4kW diesel engine rated at 2402Nm torque and an Allison 4800ORS-PR fully automatic transmission are very popular in open-pit mines which are characterized by short range, heavy load and harsh off road conditions. To allow the truck is able to negotiate steep grades smoothly when fully-loaded, the Allison 4800ORS-PR transmission provides the optimal torque for uninterrupted power to the wheels. With an integral hydraulic retarder, it provides additional auxiliary braking when going downhill thus, assisting driver control. It is easy to operate, reducing driver fatigue and significantly improving productivity. No mechanical clutches mean less wear and tear. Normal maintenance requires only periodic fluid and filter changes. With high performance and low maintenance cost, Allison fully automatic transmissions are naturally the preferred choice for WBMD.
In order to increase productivity, reduce costs and relieve working pressure on drivers, Inner Mongolia North Hauler Joint Stock Co. Ltd (NHL) has just delivered 18 Autonomous Driving NTR 100A rigid mining dump trucks to Conch Cement in August this year. The NTR 100A is equipped with a Cummins QST30 rated at 783kW (1050 HP) with 4629Nm torque and the Allison 8610 Off- Road Series™ (ORS) fully automatic transmission which allows autonomous driving to be carried out on rigid mining trucks. These trucks, supported by the Allison Automatic, can be operated every day in more demanding and hazardous conditions, while addressing the shortage of drivers and eliminating human operational errors..
- Allison Invests in Autotech Ventures to Access to Global Mobility Startups 2022-02-22
- Allison Transmission Delivers 2 Millionth 1000/2000 Series Transmission 2022-01-13
- SANY's All-Terrain Crane Featurs Allison Transmission 2021-12-24
- Allison Completes Installation of eGen Power™ E-Axle Production Assembly Line 2021-12-03
- Heishan Fleet Selects Tonly Mining Trucks with Allison 4800 ORS Transmission 2021-11-08
- Allison to Acquire India-Based AVTEC's Transmission & Machining Business 2021-10-08
- JJE and Allison Partner to Develop CV Electrified Powertrain Solutions 2021-09-23
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Allison Transmission Introduces xFE Transmissions for Medium-Duty Trucks 2021-06-04
- Allison and Emergency One Formalize Collaboration on Electric Axle Integration 2021-05-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021