CNHTC Internet-connected New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Goes off Assembly Line
On November 19, a grand ceremony was held in Shandong Heavy Industries (Jinan) Green Manufacturing Industrial City to mark the operation of CNHTC’s manufacturing base of connected new energy heavy-duty truck. On the same day, the company’s first connected new energy heavy-duty truck went off the assembly line.
Despite COVID-19, CNHTC Connected New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Production Project resumed its construction on February 12 this year. With a total investment of 15 billion RMB, the project covers a land area of 3,106 mu and a building area of 1,000,000 square meters.
According to CNHTC, its manufacturing base of connected new energy heavy-duty truck mainly focuses on producing the high-end Huanghe heavy-duty trucks and the new generation HOWO TH7 heavy-duty trucks. With an annual production capacity of 100,000 units, the manufacturing base will introduce new energy drivelines, autonomous driving technologies, artificial intelligence to its heavy-duty trucks.
CNHTC’s Kaiao Intelligent Fork Truck and Intelligent Connected Heavy-duty Truck Production Project II Phase started construction on August 17 this year and will soon be put into operation.
- SINOTRUK Launches Its New Generation of C9H Truck 2022-03-18
- Mass SINOTRUK Electric Trucks Put into Operation in Port and Logistics Sectors 2022-03-17
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022 2022-02-28
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January 2022-02-21
- SINOTRUCK’s Hydrogen Heavy-Duty Trucks Help Build-up of Green Ports 2022-01-13
- SINOTRUK Heavy-duty Truck Sales Jumped up to the Second Place in 2021 2022-01-04
- Malaysia: Roda Dimensi Is On Track with SINOTRUK SITRAK 2021-11-05
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September 2021-10-22
- CNHTC to Release its First Pickup in Q4 2021-05-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out Fifth Generation S-AMT 16-speed Transmission 2021-03-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021