Kelas AdBlue Has Successfully Opened the European Market
Recently, a good news has flew from KLS international trade department. Our vehicle urea solution AdBlue which been set on the Russian market in August has stirred the whole East Europe market. The Russian agent faxed to us that “most of KLS AdBlue had been sold out, please ship more to us as soon as possible”.
Europe is the earliest place in inventing vehicle urea solution which has better theory and equipment about AdBlue than China. But European clients specially had great interest in KLS AdBlue because of its highly reputation、quality、after service and well-known brand. The moment KLS AdBlue reached the Russian outlet, the moment clients rushed there to purchase. What’s more, some of the clients deposited a sum of money for the next KLS AdBlue. Because of KLS AdBlue’s bright future, other related agents in Russia telegrammed KLS one after another asking about the business collaboration.
This sensational market feedback in East Europe has given us great confidence in marching European market. We will continue to forge our product, making it highly、strongly and efficiently; We will continue to collaborate with the whole word to create blue sky、clean water and fresh air.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021