Kelas AdBlue Has Successfully Opened the European Market
Recently, a good news has flew from KLS international trade department. Our vehicle urea solution AdBlue which been set on the Russian market in August has stirred the whole East Europe market. The Russian agent faxed to us that “most of KLS AdBlue had been sold out, please ship more to us as soon as possible”.
Europe is the earliest place in inventing vehicle urea solution which has better theory and equipment about AdBlue than China. But European clients specially had great interest in KLS AdBlue because of its highly reputation、quality、after service and well-known brand. The moment KLS AdBlue reached the Russian outlet, the moment clients rushed there to purchase. What’s more, some of the clients deposited a sum of money for the next KLS AdBlue. Because of KLS AdBlue’s bright future, other related agents in Russia telegrammed KLS one after another asking about the business collaboration.
This sensational market feedback in East Europe has given us great confidence in marching European market. We will continue to forge our product, making it highly、strongly and efficiently; We will continue to collaborate with the whole word to create blue sky、clean water and fresh air.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY