Weichai Expects its Engine Sales for Heavy-duty Trucks to Exceed 500,000 Units
On November 30, Weichai held its annual business conference, revealing that its sales volume of engines for heavy-duty trucks is expected to exceed 500,000 units in 2020.
One of the biggest achievements of Weichai this year is that its four cylinder engines for heavy-duty trucks have seen their sales grow dramatically this year. In the meantime, its WP7 and WP8 have also made big splashes in the market. Since February this year, its medium-sized engines for concrete mixers have maintained a fast growing momentum.
Weichai engines for light vehicles, which sold less than 100,000 units in 2019, are expected to increase their sales volume to 260,000 units in 2020, up by 157% year on year. Thus, the engine maker jumped to the second place from the sixth place in the sector.
Since 2010, Weichai has been making great efforts to rolled out customized vehicles and it has been performing well in the power driveline market for coal transportation trucks and those working at ports.
In the natural gas engine market, Weichai continues to take the lead by holding over 50% market share and selling over 110,000 units natural gas engines for heavy-duty trucks. In addition, Weichai ranks the first place among all its competitors by selling 40,000 diesel engines with National VI Emission Standards.
In the engine market for light vehicles, the demand for Weichai has far exceeded the the company’s supply. Data show that its sales of WP2.3N engines grew by 171% year on year, its sales of WP3N jumped by 1,199% year on year, its sales of WP4.1N increase by 153% year on year and its sales of WP4.6N went up by 166% year on year.
“Our engines are extremely competitive in terms of their performances, reliability and energy efficiency”, said Li Xuefeng from Weichai. With the implementation of some new measures to curb air pollution in China, the engine maker aims to increase its total sales volume to 1.34 million units in 2021.
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse 2021-09-17
- Weichai Rolls Off Its 400,000th Engine with Euro VI Emission Level 2021-08-19
- Weichai Shortlisted Among China's Top 100 Machinery Industry 2021-08-09
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- Weichai Completed its Strategic Restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry 2021-01-07
- Tan Xuguang: 100 Days of Hard Work for a New Leap in Development 2021-01-06
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov. 2021-01-02
- Weichai Engine Sales Exceeded One Million Units in 2020 2020-12-29
- Weichai Rolls Out Its 200,000th Unit Engine with National VI Emission Standards 2020-12-09
- Weichai Group Ranks the 83rd among Top 500 Chinese Enterprises in 2020 2020-10-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY