Weichai Expects its Engine Sales for Heavy-duty Trucks to Exceed 500,000 Units
On November 30, Weichai held its annual business conference, revealing that its sales volume of engines for heavy-duty trucks is expected to exceed 500,000 units in 2020.
One of the biggest achievements of Weichai this year is that its four cylinder engines for heavy-duty trucks have seen their sales grow dramatically this year. In the meantime, its WP7 and WP8 have also made big splashes in the market. Since February this year, its medium-sized engines for concrete mixers have maintained a fast growing momentum.
Weichai engines for light vehicles, which sold less than 100,000 units in 2019, are expected to increase their sales volume to 260,000 units in 2020, up by 157% year on year. Thus, the engine maker jumped to the second place from the sixth place in the sector.
Since 2010, Weichai has been making great efforts to rolled out customized vehicles and it has been performing well in the power driveline market for coal transportation trucks and those working at ports.
In the natural gas engine market, Weichai continues to take the lead by holding over 50% market share and selling over 110,000 units natural gas engines for heavy-duty trucks. In addition, Weichai ranks the first place among all its competitors by selling 40,000 diesel engines with National VI Emission Standards.
In the engine market for light vehicles, the demand for Weichai has far exceeded the the company’s supply. Data show that its sales of WP2.3N engines grew by 171% year on year, its sales of WP3N jumped by 1,199% year on year, its sales of WP4.1N increase by 153% year on year and its sales of WP4.6N went up by 166% year on year.
“Our engines are extremely competitive in terms of their performances, reliability and energy efficiency”, said Li Xuefeng from Weichai. With the implementation of some new measures to curb air pollution in China, the engine maker aims to increase its total sales volume to 1.34 million units in 2021.
- CYSC Group and Weichai Group Sign Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2021-12-14
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
- Tan Xuguang Inspects Two Projects under Construction 2021-11-01
- Weichai Rises 6 Places in Rankings to 77th Amongst Top 500 Chinese Companies 2021-09-30
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse 2021-09-17
- Weichai Rolls Off Its 400,000th Engine with Euro VI Emission Level 2021-08-19
- Weichai Shortlisted Among China's Top 100 Machinery Industry 2021-08-09
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- Weichai Completed its Strategic Restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry 2021-01-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY