Tan Xuguang: 100 Days of Hard Work for a New Leap in Development
At 9 a.m. on January 2, the second day of 2020, Tan Xuguang presided over the “100 days of hard work” meeting to mobilize the management team. They studied and implemented the spirit of the Fifth Plenary Session of the 19th CPC Central Committee and the Central Economic Work Conference, and aimed at gathering energy to seize the development opportunities, ensuring the completion of the first quarter’s budget task, and making a good start for the whole year.
The main venue of the conference was in Weichai Group, and 49 branch venues were set up in Jinan, Xi'an, Yangzhou, Jining, Linyi, Liaocheng and other places. Almost 50,000 Weichai employees of all levels watched the live broadcast simultaneously.
In 2020, the Group's revenue exceeded 500 billion yuan, and the total profit exceeded 20 billion yuan both for the first time. Tan Xuguang said emotionally: thanks to every courageous and invincible marketing soldiers! Thanks to every innovative "lunatic" who has no distractions and dedicated themselves in research and development! Thanks to every frontline employee who has no complaints, no regrets, and contributed silently! You are the heroes of our company, and you all have created miracles!
2021 is the first year of the "14th Five-Year Plan", and Tan Xuguang proposed for 100 days of hard work to achieve a new leap in development. Management of all levels must care for employees, set examples, go deep into the market, and create a good ecosystem, so that employees can work comfortably and vigorously. Tan Xuguang called on the 110,000 domestic employees of the group to take the initiative, resolutely implement the requirements of General Secretary Xi Jinping for state-owned enterprises, and demonstrate the role of state-owned enterprises in a major change unseen in a century.
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse 2021-09-17
- Weichai Rolls Off Its 400,000th Engine with Euro VI Emission Level 2021-08-19
- Weichai Shortlisted Among China's Top 100 Machinery Industry 2021-08-09
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- Weichai Completed its Strategic Restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry 2021-01-07
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov. 2021-01-02
- Weichai Engine Sales Exceeded One Million Units in 2020 2020-12-29
- Weichai Expects its Engine Sales for Heavy-duty Trucks to Exceed 500,000 Units 2020-12-23
- Weichai Rolls Out Its 200,000th Unit Engine with National VI Emission Standards 2020-12-09
- Weichai Group Ranks the 83rd among Top 500 Chinese Enterprises in 2020 2020-10-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY