Weichai Completed its Strategic Restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry
On January 6, Weichai held a press conference in Jinan, announcing its completion of the strategic restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Lovol Heavy Industry). Approved by Shandong Provincial State-owned Assets Supervision & Administration Commission, Weichai holds 60% of Lovol’s shares and thus becomes the company’s controlling shareholder.
After completing the restructuring, Weichai will give full supports to Lovol’s development in the field of powertrain solutions on the back of its strengths in engines used for various circumstances, CVT, hydraulic power solutions, etc.
Weichai also revealed that it would work closely with Lovol to develop and promote intelligent agricultural equipment by taking full advantage of its advanced technologies in electric control, new energy vehicle and autonomous driving vehicle sectors.
The strategic restructuring of Lovol has ushered in a brand new era for Weichai, marking a huge step forward in China’s agricultural equipment industry.
According to Tan Xuguang, president of Weichai, the company aims to increase its annual sales revenue to 50 billion RMB in 2025 and help Lovol grow into one of the world’s leading players in the high-end agricultural machinery industry.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY