Weichai Completed its Strategic Restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry
On January 6, Weichai held a press conference in Jinan, announcing its completion of the strategic restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Lovol Heavy Industry). Approved by Shandong Provincial State-owned Assets Supervision & Administration Commission, Weichai holds 60% of Lovol’s shares and thus becomes the company’s controlling shareholder.
After completing the restructuring, Weichai will give full supports to Lovol’s development in the field of powertrain solutions on the back of its strengths in engines used for various circumstances, CVT, hydraulic power solutions, etc.
Weichai also revealed that it would work closely with Lovol to develop and promote intelligent agricultural equipment by taking full advantage of its advanced technologies in electric control, new energy vehicle and autonomous driving vehicle sectors.
The strategic restructuring of Lovol has ushered in a brand new era for Weichai, marking a huge step forward in China’s agricultural equipment industry.
According to Tan Xuguang, president of Weichai, the company aims to increase its annual sales revenue to 50 billion RMB in 2025 and help Lovol grow into one of the world’s leading players in the high-end agricultural machinery industry.
- Tan Xuguang Won the Highest Honor As an Outstanding Entrepreneur in Shandong 2022-02-16
- Weichai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles to Undergo Extreme Cold Road Test 2022-01-20
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- Weichai Power Invests in Shengrui Transmission's 8AT Automatic Transmission 2020-09-16
- Weichai LOVOL Opens Technology Innovation Centre in North America, Europe, Japan 2022-02-18
- Lovol Successfully Enters Russian Market 2018-03-06
- 510 LOVOL Engines Delivered to Iran 2014-09-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021