ZOOMLION's Mixer Trucks Are Delivered to Philippines Clients in Batches
Recently, a batch of Zoomlion mixer trucks arrived at Shanghai port, where they will start their "travel" again to the Philippines by sea and then be delivered to customers through local agents. The batch delivery of Zoomlion mixer trucks to the Philippines once again demonstrates the popularity and strong market competitiveness of Zoomlion 4.0 products in Southeast Asia.
Xu Jian, the head of Asia Special Zone of Zoomlion Concrete Machinery Overseas Marketing Company, said: "Under the influence of the pandemic, we give full play to the role of local channels and carry out our overseas business normally through agents. The smooth delivery of the products further highlights the importance of the company's' localization' strategy for overseas development, and also marks the stable operation of Zoomlion's overseas business."
According to reports, this order has a total of 30 mixer trucks, which are new products customized and developed by Zoomlion for the Philippine market. Xu Jian introduced: "After the Philippines selected Euro IV emission standards in 2018, we developed the customized mixer truck after sufficient market research and targeting the local working conditions. The HOWO A7 380-horsepower European IV chassis ZOOMLION 10JBH mixer trucks delivered this time will better meet the customer's needs and further enhance the competitiveness of the company's products in the local market. "
It is said that, after several years of development, Zoomlion's full range of engineering cranes, concrete machinery, earthwork machinery, tower cranes and other products have entered the Philippine market. Zoomlion's various engineering machinery and equipment are found in many local projects such as Hongsheng Real Estate Project, Pasay Real Estate Project, Angela Apartments Project and City Clou Project.
At present, infrastructure construction in the Philippines is in a high-speed development stage, and a large number of urban construction projects, mineral projects and agricultural mechanization projects will emerge in the next 3-5 years, which also provides development opportunities for Zoomlion and other equipment manufacturing enterprises.
Xu Jian said: "These mixer trucks are delivered during the challenge of the pandemic, which shows that local agents and customers have full confidence in Zoomlion products, and also represents the Philippine market's recognition of Zoomlion brand. In the future, we will continue to implement the "localization" development strategy in the process of globalization, deeply integrate into the Philippines, and work with local agents to provide high-quality products and services to local customers, thus contributing to the development of the Philippines and Southeast Asian countries and achieving win-win results for all parties."
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated 2021-07-06
- Top Five on The Yellow Table! ZOOMLION Soar with A Strong Momentum 2021-05-20
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years 2020-08-14
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line 2020-08-12
- Zoomlion Produces ‘World’s First’ Electric Truck Crane 2020-06-28
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners 2020-04-13
- Zoomlion Witnesses a Big Boom in Both its Domestic and Overseas Business in Earl 2018-02-28
- Zoomlion Exports its Vehicle-mounted Pump to Turkey 2018-02-02
- Zoomlion Delivers 19 Sanitation Trucks to Taizhou City 2017-11-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February