Guangdong Fuwa Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
Guangdong Fuwa Engineering Group Co., Ltd. is established in 1997. It is the world’s largesttrailer axle manufacturer, main products are included under-chassis equipmentand components for on&off-road vehicles. We are operating our five international brands on a global scale at the same time, such as FUWA(China and Asia), VALX(Europe), AXN(NorthAmerica), K-Hitch(Australia), AMPRO(South America). The total area is more than 2.5million sq. meters. Includes 11 subsidiary factories(4 of them abroad), 2 container ports and 1 Sino-German joint venture.
Mostproducts of Fuwa are with independent intellectual property rights，including Trailer axle,driveaxle,front axle,off-road axle,agricultural axle,landing gear,truck and bus airsuspension,fifth wheel, brake lining and so on. We are now becoming a highly respected, admired and trusted special on&off-road vehicle partsmanufacturer in the market. The quality and technical indexes are up to thestandard of United States, the European Union, Australia and other countries.Our products are sold to more than 70 countries.
- WABCO, Fuwa to produce ADB jointly in China 2008-10-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021