XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks
On January 11, XCMG officially revealed its second generation P series HANVAN trucks, consisting nine different models designed for varied purposes. According to XCMG, all the models fully meet China’s National VI Emission Standards. On the same day, XCMG successfully sold 1,957 units trucks, including 1,412 units P series trucks and 545 units 430 horsepower G5pro trucks.
With more travel comforts, higher reliability, more competitive fuel economy and higher safety standards, XCMG’s second generation P series HANVAN trucks are set to ushering in a brand new era for China’s heavy-duty truck industry.
Built on the huge success of HANVAN G series trucks, the P series HANVAN trucks have gone through a host of technological upgradings in the past three years. They have also made technological breakthroughs in eighteen specific areas.
- World's Largest 440t XCMG XDE440 Mining Dump Truck Were Delivered in Batches 2022-03-24
- 205 XCMG Special Vehicles Were Sent Out to Countries and Regions Worldwide 2022-03-04
- Focus on Residue Transport! A Complete Introduction to XCMG G5 Muck Truck 2022-02-10
- XCMG Finalizes an Order for 200 Hydrogen Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2021-12-07
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
- XCMG Signed a MOU with Vale, a World-renowned Mining Company in Brazil 2021-10-29
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands 2021-01-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021