100 Units SAIC Hongyan Trucks Handed Over to Congo Mining Corporation
On January 26, a grand ceremony was held in Chongqing to mark the handover of 100 units SAIC Hongyan trucks to their customer Congo Mining Corporation. On the same day, the customer from Africa placed an additional order of 200 units trucks on SAIC Hongyan.
Thanks to the consistently impressive performances of nearly 100 units SAIC Hongyan trucks, Congo Mining Corporation has been strengthening its cooperation with SAIC Hongyan in recent years. In 2020 alone, it purchased three batches of trucks from SAIC Hongyan.
Taking full account of the working conditions in the mining areas, SAIC Hongyan has rolled out heavy-duty trucks with more customized features for its customer.
In 2020, SAIC Hongyan made several breakthroughs. Its annual sales volume of heavy-duty trucks exceeded 80,000 units for the very first time, up by 38% year on year. Its business revenue broke 20 billion RMB threshold, up by 41% year on year. Its annual export volume jumped by 51% year on year.
So far this year, SAIC Hongyan has already received orders of over 500 units trucks. According to the company, it aims to double its export volume and increase its revenue in exports to over one billion RMB.
With a fast growing popularity in the overseas market, SAIC Hongyan has already established a solid presence in over 40 countries and regions across the globe.
- SAIC Hongyan Delivered 150 Full Electric Trucks to Its Customer 2021-09-03
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- First SAIC Hongyan CKD Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Tanzania 2021-06-18
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Full Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Batches 2021-06-11
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 1,000 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Tangshan 2021-05-19
- SAIC Hongyan New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Makes Its Appearance in Shanghai 2021-05-12
- 150 Units Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to African Customers 2020-12-28
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Participated in the Construction of China-Lao Railways 2020-12-25
- 100 Units SAIC Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Vietnam for Operation 2020-12-24
- SAIC Hongyan Reveals a New Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck 2020-12-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY