100 Units SAIC Hongyan Trucks Handed Over to Congo Mining Corporation
On January 26, a grand ceremony was held in Chongqing to mark the handover of 100 units SAIC Hongyan trucks to their customer Congo Mining Corporation. On the same day, the customer from Africa placed an additional order of 200 units trucks on SAIC Hongyan.
Thanks to the consistently impressive performances of nearly 100 units SAIC Hongyan trucks, Congo Mining Corporation has been strengthening its cooperation with SAIC Hongyan in recent years. In 2020 alone, it purchased three batches of trucks from SAIC Hongyan.
Taking full account of the working conditions in the mining areas, SAIC Hongyan has rolled out heavy-duty trucks with more customized features for its customer.
In 2020, SAIC Hongyan made several breakthroughs. Its annual sales volume of heavy-duty trucks exceeded 80,000 units for the very first time, up by 38% year on year. Its business revenue broke 20 billion RMB threshold, up by 41% year on year. Its annual export volume jumped by 51% year on year.
So far this year, SAIC Hongyan has already received orders of over 500 units trucks. According to the company, it aims to double its export volume and increase its revenue in exports to over one billion RMB.
With a fast growing popularity in the overseas market, SAIC Hongyan has already established a solid presence in over 40 countries and regions across the globe.
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of KINGKAN Dumpers to Lao Mining Company 2021-12-06
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Erdos 2021-11-23
- Hongyan Launches World’s First 10000-unit Hydrogen Heavy-duty Truck Project 2021-10-14
- Hongyan H6 Displayed at 2021 World Intelligent Connected Vehicles Conference 2021-09-27
- SAIC Hongyan Delivered 150 Full Electric Trucks to Its Customer 2021-09-03
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- First SAIC Hongyan CKD Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Tanzania 2021-06-18
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Full Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Batches 2021-06-11
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 1,000 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Tangshan 2021-05-19
- SAIC Hongyan New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Makes Its Appearance in Shanghai 2021-05-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY