Eaton Cummins Officially Starts Localized Production in China
In January, Eaton Cummins (China) Transmission Technologies Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Eaton Cummins (China)) officially started localized production in Wuxi, Jiangsu province, marking a new milestone in China’s commercial vehicle industry.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of the US-based Eaton Cummins Automated Transmission Technologies Co., Ltd., Eaton Cummins (China) is chiefly specialized in developing and marketing EndurantHDTM AMT automated gearboxes. Boasting internationally advanced technologies, EndurantHDTM AMT achieves high reliability, high energy efficiency, and high fuel economy. With lighter weight, it has established a solid reputation among customers in North America.
Before entering Chinese market, EndurantHDTM AMT has already made a number of adjustments to suit the special needs of Chinese customers. In addition, it has gone through a series of tests, fully demonstrating its formidable strengths.
“We firmly believe there is huge potentials for China’s automated transmission and we will continue to make heavy investments in China. With fast growing orders from Chinese customers, we are now actively involved in developing more customized products for our Chinese customers”, said Terrence Taylor, General Manager of Eaton Cummins (China).
With an equal amount of shares from Eaton and Cummins, Eaton Cummins Automated Transmission Technologies Co., Ltd. is specialized in developing and marketing automated gearboxes for medium- and heavy-duty vehicles. It plays a leading role in the North American market and enjoys great popularity in the global market.
- Eaton Focus on Electrification With eMobility Formed 2018-06-29
- Eaton and Shaanxi Fast Gear Announce a Joint Venture 2018-05-11
- FAST Be Honored Eaton Supplier Premier Award 2017-10-17
- Vice-president of Eaton Grobal Craig Reed visits our company 2015-03-25
- Eaton Denied Sell of Auto Parts Business 2013-06-18
- EATON Launches FULLER Heavy-duty Gearbox 2013-03-15
- Cummins, Eaton to Offer Integrated 'Powertrain Package' 2013-03-14
- Eaton Launches ELocker Differential in Europe Providing Enhanced Traction to GAZ Group LCVs 2012-10-19
- Eaton Prolongs Heavy Duty Clutch Lifetime with New Cushioned Ceramic Design 2012-10-18
- Eaton Makes Commercial Vehicle Air Conditioning More Efficient 2012-10-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY