Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
The 19th Shanghai International Automobile Industry Exhibition, to take place from April 21 to 28 at the National Exhibition and Convention Center, will showcase the integration of future technologies and vehicles that can provide people with better lives.
The theme this year is “Embracing Change” with a focus on innovative developments in the automobile industry, new-energy vehicles, autonomous driving and connected cars.
This year's event will have around 1,000 exhibitors, including many of the world's largest automotive manufacturers, auto parts makers and tech giants showcasing their latest products. It will cover a total area of 360,000 square meters, according to organizers.
The exhibition will shine a light on how the automotive industry is playing a vital role in the recovery of the global economy.
The exhibition has become an industry mega-event, providing a stage for innovative products, technologies and ideas.
China is the world's most important market for future technologies in the automotive industry, and carmakers are increasingly focusing on the application of the latest technologies, including 5G, artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things and big data.
Latest technologies attract visitors
Among the event's major exhibitors will be Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Audi, as well as domestic automakers including SAIC Motor, FAW and Dongfeng Motor.
Automakers will display the latest technologies related to electric vehicles, such as a new generation of batteries and updated charging infrastructure. New-energy vehicle startups will be one of the show's highlights.
Leading auto part companies like Bosch and Continental will display their latest products. Tech giants including Huawei, Baidu and DJI will display their latest technology breakthroughs in the automobile industry.
The Future Mobility exhibition area will showcase advanced technologies and the wide application of products. The exhibition area has received extensive attention and active participation from exhibitors and visitors since the last edition in 2019.
Participants can experience next-generation technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), virtual and augmented reality (VR/AR) and driverless vehicles.
A dynamic market with great potential
Green or conventional, China is the world's largest car market. The country’s auto sales reached almost 6.5 million units in the first quarter of 2021, an increase of more than 75 percent year on year, according to the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers.
Auto sales in China jumped 74.9 percent in March over the same month a year earlier, marking the 12th consecutive month of gains.
The association predicts China's 2021 car sales will increase 4 percent year on year to reach 26.3 million units amid a stable macro-economic environment and return of consumer confidence.
Chen Shihua, deputy secretary-general of the association, said the industry has ushered in new development opportunities but still needs to be aware of the complex overseas market situation and how the pandemic will affect it. Chen said the sharp rise in raw material prices and tight supply of chips and other components will impact the global auto market.
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors 2021-04-18
- Auto Shanghai 2021: ZF is Driving Intelligence for Software-defined Vehicles 2021-04-16
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing 2020-09-09
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
- Dongfeng Trucks Available in Cagayan De Oro, in Philippines 2020-03-16
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore 2020-02-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April