Allison and Emergency One Formalize Collaboration on Electric Axle Integration
Allison Transmission, a leading designer and manufacturer of conventional, hybrid and electric vehicle propulsion solutions, in collaboration with Emergency One (UK) Ltd, the market leader in the United Kingdom in the manufacture, service and support of fire and rescue vehicles, is pleased to announce a strategic Memorandum of Understanding (MoU). The two companies will integrate the Allison eGen Power™ 100D electric axle into Emergency One’s fire rescue and emergency vehicle platform as part of this MoU. This builds on the successful relationship to date, where 90% of the units Emergency One sells are equipped with an Allison fully automatic transmission.
“We are pleased to formalize our collaboration with Allison Transmission on the integration of their eGen Power electric axles into our E1 EV platform (our “EV0” appliances). This is another critical step in our drive to deliver reduced emissions and carbon footprint, whilst improving vehicle performance and firefighter and public safety. We are focused on producing electric fire and rescue vehicles that not only meet but exceed the current specifications and operational performance” said Mike Madsen, Managing Director at Emergency One. “Whether our conventional diesel-powered vehicles or our next generation electric propulsion platform, our mutual customers expect reliable and durable solutions that the Emergency One and Allison partnership delivers on a daily basis. I’m confident we’ll continue to deliver that promise.”
The eGen Power 100D electric axle integrates two high-speed electric motors and a multi-speed transmission, eliminating the need for additional drive shafts and support structures. This allows it to fit easily between the wheels, leaving critical space for battery storage. With continuous power of 536 horsepower (400 kilowatts) and peak output power of 738 horsepower (550 kilowatts), the eGen Power 100D is among the most powerful propulsion solutions in its class, with an architecture tuned for high gradeability and high top speed without sacrificing efficiency. This ensures Emergency One’s fire and rescue trucks will continue to deliver incomparable performance and reliability, fast acceleration and maneuverability in an application where failure is not an option, and every second counts.
“This is an exciting development for our eGen Power portfolio of products, as we continue to expand our electrified product portfolio in support of our promise to provide the most reliable and valued propulsion solutions in the world,” said Heidi Schutte, Vice President of EMEA, APAC, and South America Sales for Allison Transmission. “We are pleased to continue our longstanding partnership with Emergency One in delivering innovative solutions for our mutual customers, including many fire brigades and rescue teams across Europe. The Allison 3000 Series™ is the standard transmission offering in Emergency One’s conventional diesel-powered fire and rescue vehicles, so it’s natural to expect Emergency One and Allison to partner and bring the same proven performance, reliability, and durability to Emergency One’s electric fire and rescue trucks.”
Allison’s eGen Power 100D is the first in a lineup of electric axles that will be rated for torque, GVW, and varying chassis frame widths.
- JJE and Allison Partner to Develop CV Electrified Powertrain Solutions 2021-09-23
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Allison Transmission Introduces xFE Transmissions for Medium-Duty Trucks 2021-06-04
- São Paulo Fire Corps Renews Fleet with Allison Fully Automatic Transmissions 2021-03-15
- Refuse trucks with Allison automatic transmissions debut in Bauru 2021-03-03
- Allison Launches eGen Power™ for Medium and Heavy-Duty Commercial Trucks 2020-12-22
- Shandong Pengxiang Wide Body Mining Dumper Equipped with Allison Transmission 2020-11-20
- Allison to Display Off-Highway Series™ Transmission at Bauma CHINA 2020 2020-11-18
- Allison 8610 is the Choice of North Hauler’s Autonomous Rigid Dump Truck 2020-11-18
- Shanghai Urban Sanitation Uses Allison 3000 SeriesTM Transmission on Sprinklers 2020-11-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY