SAIC Hongyan New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Makes Its Appearance in Shanghai
After making a high-profile debut at Shanghai International Auto Show, SAIC Hongyan new energy heavy-duty truck appeared at Shanghai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Forum, arousing keen interest among participants.
In 2019, SAIC Hongyan officially started its development program of hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks. By working closely with such well-renowned players in the hydrogen energy industry as SHPT and CATL, SAIC Hongyan has successfully rolled out 4X2, 6X4 and 8X4 hydrogen powered heavy-duty trucks, engineering vehicles and special vehicles.
In February this year, SAIC Hongyan hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks passed a series of stringent tests in Heihe, Heilongjiang, withstanding the extreme cold and demonstrating incredible endurance. With a combined operation time of over 10,000 hours (over 800,000 km), the truck is able to drive 1,000 km continuously when fully loaded. Consuming 7.5-14kg hydrogen, it can get hydrogen refill in just 15 minutes.
In October in 2020, SAIC Hongyan signed a sales contract with some coal mines in Inner Mongolia. In late November in the same year, it rolled out its first urban sanitation vehicles powered by hydrogen.
According to SAIC Hongyan, it plans to put 10,000 units hydrogen powered trucks on the road in the next four years. So far, its hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks have already been recognized as the recommended vehicles by several cities.
Apart from hydrogen powered trucks, SAIC Hongyan released H6 series electric heavy-duty trucks in November, 2020. Its fast-recharging electric heavy-duty trucks are ideal for logistic centers while its recharging battery powered heavy-duty trucks are readily adaptable for miners. Having passed severe tests at high altitudes, in extremely high or low temperatures, SAIC Hongyan electric heavy-duty trucks are equipped with lithium iron phosphate batteries made by CATL and are able to drive 200 km continuously. In addition, their batteries can be replaced in just five minutes.
In April this year, SAIC Hongyan secured major deals of 2,000 units heavy-duty trucks powered by lithium iron phosphate batteries and 1,000 units recharging battery-powered electric trucks.
- SAIC Hongyan Delivered 150 Full Electric Trucks to Its Customer 2021-09-03
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- First SAIC Hongyan CKD Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Tanzania 2021-06-18
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Full Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Batches 2021-06-11
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 1,000 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Tangshan 2021-05-19
- 100 Units SAIC Hongyan Trucks Handed Over to Congo Mining Corporation 2021-01-27
- 150 Units Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to African Customers 2020-12-28
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Participated in the Construction of China-Lao Railways 2020-12-25
- 100 Units SAIC Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Vietnam for Operation 2020-12-24
- SAIC Hongyan Reveals a New Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck 2020-12-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY