SAIC Hongyan New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Makes Its Appearance in Shanghai
After making a high-profile debut at Shanghai International Auto Show, SAIC Hongyan new energy heavy-duty truck appeared at Shanghai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Forum, arousing keen interest among participants.
In 2019, SAIC Hongyan officially started its development program of hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks. By working closely with such well-renowned players in the hydrogen energy industry as SHPT and CATL, SAIC Hongyan has successfully rolled out 4X2, 6X4 and 8X4 hydrogen powered heavy-duty trucks, engineering vehicles and special vehicles.
In February this year, SAIC Hongyan hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks passed a series of stringent tests in Heihe, Heilongjiang, withstanding the extreme cold and demonstrating incredible endurance. With a combined operation time of over 10,000 hours (over 800,000 km), the truck is able to drive 1,000 km continuously when fully loaded. Consuming 7.5-14kg hydrogen, it can get hydrogen refill in just 15 minutes.
In October in 2020, SAIC Hongyan signed a sales contract with some coal mines in Inner Mongolia. In late November in the same year, it rolled out its first urban sanitation vehicles powered by hydrogen.
According to SAIC Hongyan, it plans to put 10,000 units hydrogen powered trucks on the road in the next four years. So far, its hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty trucks have already been recognized as the recommended vehicles by several cities.
Apart from hydrogen powered trucks, SAIC Hongyan released H6 series electric heavy-duty trucks in November, 2020. Its fast-recharging electric heavy-duty trucks are ideal for logistic centers while its recharging battery powered heavy-duty trucks are readily adaptable for miners. Having passed severe tests at high altitudes, in extremely high or low temperatures, SAIC Hongyan electric heavy-duty trucks are equipped with lithium iron phosphate batteries made by CATL and are able to drive 200 km continuously. In addition, their batteries can be replaced in just five minutes.
In April this year, SAIC Hongyan secured major deals of 2,000 units heavy-duty trucks powered by lithium iron phosphate batteries and 1,000 units recharging battery-powered electric trucks.
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of 110 Fire Fighting Trucks to Customer 2022-03-03
- SAIC Hongyan’s First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Truck Rolled off the Line 2022-01-17
- Top Ten Dump Truck Players in November 2021-12-30
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of KINGKAN Dumpers to Lao Mining Company 2021-12-06
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Ordos 2021-11-23
- Hongyan Launches World’s First 10000-unit Hydrogen Heavy-duty Truck Project 2021-10-14
- Hongyan H6 Displayed at 2021 World Intelligent Connected Vehicles Conference 2021-09-27
- SAIC Hongyan Delivered 150 Full Electric Trucks to Its Customer 2021-09-03
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- First SAIC Hongyan CKD Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Tanzania 2021-06-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021