SANY Introduces World's First Licensable Electric Truck Crane
Pioneering the future, SANY has been at the forefront of the era of new energy. Early in 2013, the electric truck crane STC75EV, a conceptual prototype, came into the public eye. At bauma 2020, an upgraded model, the purely electric 25 t truck crane STC250HBEV, was introduced, being seen by many visitors. But it is only recently that SANY’s latest version of this model became licensed for the road, marking another “world first”.
Compared to the traditional 25 t truck crane, the STC250HBEV adopts a purely electric chassis, enabling it to outperform the former with new features including substantial noise reduction, multiple work modes, and AI smart battery management.
The battery, being the definer of this next-generation truck crane, is the key to this technological upgrade. The high-energy, high-density lithium iron phosphate battery is safe and can be charged at both public charging stations and industrial charging stations, supporting both double-gun quick charging and the ability to charge while working. The crane truck’s mileage with this battery can reach 105 miles (170 kilometers) while operation time can exceed 20 hours.
Previous data analyses based on 30,000 truck crane units indicate that the average daily travel distance is about 25 to 31 miles (40 to 50 km), far from the 105-mile limitation. In addition, the relatively lower cost of charging the battery than traditional fueling makes the model more economical and therefore more competitive.
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online 2022-03-29
- CATL Teams with Sany to Put Battery Swap-enabled Heavy Trucks into Service 2022-03-02
- SANY 2022 Lightweight Mixer Came into the Market 2022-01-25
- SANY's All-Terrain Crane Featurs Allison Transmission 2021-12-24
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery 2021-11-29
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin 2021-10-11
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo 2021-09-28
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021