SANY Introduces World's First Licensable Electric Truck Crane
Pioneering the future, SANY has been at the forefront of the era of new energy. Early in 2013, the electric truck crane STC75EV, a conceptual prototype, came into the public eye. At bauma 2020, an upgraded model, the purely electric 25 t truck crane STC250HBEV, was introduced, being seen by many visitors. But it is only recently that SANY’s latest version of this model became licensed for the road, marking another “world first”.
Compared to the traditional 25 t truck crane, the STC250HBEV adopts a purely electric chassis, enabling it to outperform the former with new features including substantial noise reduction, multiple work modes, and AI smart battery management.
The battery, being the definer of this next-generation truck crane, is the key to this technological upgrade. The high-energy, high-density lithium iron phosphate battery is safe and can be charged at both public charging stations and industrial charging stations, supporting both double-gun quick charging and the ability to charge while working. The crane truck’s mileage with this battery can reach 105 miles (170 kilometers) while operation time can exceed 20 hours.
Previous data analyses based on 30,000 truck crane units indicate that the average daily travel distance is about 25 to 31 miles (40 to 50 km), far from the 105-mile limitation. In addition, the relatively lower cost of charging the battery than traditional fueling makes the model more economical and therefore more competitive.
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland 2021-08-11
- Beyond Bigger and Better, SANY Are Becoming Greener 2021-06-09
- SANY Got an Order to Supply 1000 Units Heavy-Duty Trucks to Central Asia 2021-06-09
- SANY Day 2021: A Time to Honor Outstanding Contributions 2021-03-16
- SANY Trucks Contributed to Housing Infrastructure Project in Kuwait 2021-02-26
- SANY Debut World's First Fuel Cell Mixer 2021-01-04
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020 2020-11-16
- Sany Heavy Machinery LTD holds the 1st Global Dealer Live Forum 2020-09-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY