SANY Got an Order to Supply 1000 Units Heavy-Duty Trucks to Central Asia
In May, Sany Heavy-duty Truck Marketing Company successfully secured an order of 1,000 units heavy-duty trucks from a customer in central Asia.
On May 30, the customer paid a special visit to Sany Heavy-duty Truck’s factory in Changsha. At a handover ceremony, Zhang Xiaoshuai, the General Manager of Sany Heavy-duty Truck Marketing Company, put the keys of the first batch of 157 units heavy-duty trucks on the hands of their customer.
With English Owner's Manual and central control screen, the customer can immediately put the trucks into operation.
To better serve its customer, Sany has made contact with its local distributor to put some spare parts in store for future faulty.
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report 2022-05-27
- SANY, Batra Tech Sign Deal to Build a Battery Recycling Network 2022-04-28
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification 2022-04-27
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online 2022-03-29
- CATL Teams with Sany to Put Battery Swap-enabled Heavy Trucks into Service 2022-03-02
- SANY 2022 Lightweight Mixer Came into the Market 2022-01-25
- SANY's All-Terrain Crane Featurs Allison Transmission 2021-12-24
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery 2021-11-29
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin 2021-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February