First SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Mexico
June 18th, 2021 Hidalgo, Mexico--Recently, the first SHACMAN X3000 diesel tractor truck was successfully assembled in Hidalgo, Mexico. SHACMAN Mexico team, SHACMAN dealer representatives, the manager of assembly plant and some well-known media reporters attended the vehicle offline ceremony.
SHACMAN Mexican dealer representative said in his speech that the successful assembly of SHACMAN X3000 tractor is of great significance for the realization of localized production in Mexico and is a milestone event for the SHACMAN brand in the Mexican market. Since the establishment of the cooperation, both parties have worked together to go forward hand in hand, jointly develop the market and committed to bringing SHACMAN’s high-quality products to more customers. They will take this opportunity to continue to deepen cooperation and conquer Mexican market with excellent product quality.
The manager of the assembly plant said that SHACMAN is the representative brand of Chinese trucks, it’s an great honor for them to cooperate with SHACMAN. Behind the successful assembly of X3000 tractor, all team members have been working so hard day and night to finally overcome the negative impact of COVID-19, the time difference between China and Mexico, and the difference in production management and process technology habits. He expressed his sincere thanks to every member who participated in this project for their hard work. At the same time, promised that they will strictly control every aspect of the assembly of each SHACMAN truck, and will deliver the vehicle to customers with the best status.
Subsequently, the first assembled X3000 tractor truck went off the production line slowly under the attention of everyone. All the guests took out their mobile phones to record this historical moment, and took photos together with this truck.
During the trial ride experience, guests boarded the cab one by one to feel the charm of this vehicle. SHACMAN team introduced X3000 truck's advantages and highlights such as engine power, reliability, safety, comfort and intelligence, discussing spare parts supply and after-sales service guarantee issue with them, which made all the guests full of praise.
The vehicle off-line ceremony marked the official landing of SHACMAN localized production in Mexico, greatly enhanced the influence of the SHACMAN brand in the market, and lay a solid foundation for SHACMAN entry into the high-end North American market. SHACMAN team is determined to do the excellent job in strengthening the business of Mexican market, focusing on customers, adhering to the concept of "Intimate Service", and creating more value for the clients.
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July 2021-09-01
- SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean 2021-08-11
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- Customer Care Story: SHACMAN Always Put Customer First 2021-08-05
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit 2021-06-02
- SHACMAN Delivers New M3000 Products to Kenya Customer 2021-03-26
- SHACMAN Trucks Provide Transportation to COVID-19 Vaccines in Djibouti 2021-03-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY