First SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Mexico
June 18th, 2021 Hidalgo, Mexico--Recently, the first SHACMAN X3000 diesel tractor truck was successfully assembled in Hidalgo, Mexico. SHACMAN Mexico team, SHACMAN dealer representatives, the manager of assembly plant and some well-known media reporters attended the vehicle offline ceremony.
SHACMAN Mexican dealer representative said in his speech that the successful assembly of SHACMAN X3000 tractor is of great significance for the realization of localized production in Mexico and is a milestone event for the SHACMAN brand in the Mexican market. Since the establishment of the cooperation, both parties have worked together to go forward hand in hand, jointly develop the market and committed to bringing SHACMAN’s high-quality products to more customers. They will take this opportunity to continue to deepen cooperation and conquer Mexican market with excellent product quality.
The manager of the assembly plant said that SHACMAN is the representative brand of Chinese trucks, it’s an great honor for them to cooperate with SHACMAN. Behind the successful assembly of X3000 tractor, all team members have been working so hard day and night to finally overcome the negative impact of COVID-19, the time difference between China and Mexico, and the difference in production management and process technology habits. He expressed his sincere thanks to every member who participated in this project for their hard work. At the same time, promised that they will strictly control every aspect of the assembly of each SHACMAN truck, and will deliver the vehicle to customers with the best status.
Subsequently, the first assembled X3000 tractor truck went off the production line slowly under the attention of everyone. All the guests took out their mobile phones to record this historical moment, and took photos together with this truck.
During the trial ride experience, guests boarded the cab one by one to feel the charm of this vehicle. SHACMAN team introduced X3000 truck's advantages and highlights such as engine power, reliability, safety, comfort and intelligence, discussing spare parts supply and after-sales service guarantee issue with them, which made all the guests full of praise.
The vehicle off-line ceremony marked the official landing of SHACMAN localized production in Mexico, greatly enhanced the influence of the SHACMAN brand in the market, and lay a solid foundation for SHACMAN entry into the high-end North American market. SHACMAN team is determined to do the excellent job in strengthening the business of Mexican market, focusing on customers, adhering to the concept of "Intimate Service", and creating more value for the clients.
- Peru's President Handed Over the SHACMAN H3000 Key to CGBVP 2021-12-20
- African Customer Introduces SHACMAN Trucks for Oil and Gas Transport Services 2021-11-04
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July 2021-09-01
- SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean 2021-08-11
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- Customer Care Story: SHACMAN Always Put Customer First 2021-08-05
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit 2021-06-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY