Foton AUMARK S Light Truck Officially Enters South Africa
June 22nd, 2021, Johannesburg, South Africa--On June 16, Foton officially revealed its AUMARK S light truck in Steye, Johannesburg, South Africa, marking a new milestone for Foton’s overseas expansion. At the launch ceremony, over 50 truck operators, truck dealers and journalists from many media outlets gathered in great excitement to witness the historical moment
To prepare for this launch ceremony, the first batch of AUMARK S light trucks had been delivered to their customers for trial operation in April this year. Speaking highly of the truck’s design and details, drivers were also impressed by the performance of AUMARK S light trucks.
In terms of dimensions, AUMARK S measures 2,060 mm in width. It also has a wheelbase that is 3,800 mm long. A ZF six-speed manual transmission gearbox will be offered as standard with a 3.8L Cummins engine (154 horsepower), WABCO braking system, ABS and CAN. Key features including superior fuel economy, high safety standards and impressive performances have allowed AUMARK S to maintain and consolidate its leading position in the global high-end light truck market.
When tested under the same payload conditions, AUMARK S light truck can cut its weight by up to 100 kg and thus cut its fuel consumption by 2% compared to its counterparts because of the improved front and rear axles, suspension system and the hollow structure I-beam. In addition, it generates less noise and fully meets the safety regulations in Europe.
In South Africa, Foton has a large warehouse for spare parts in Pietermaritzburg and 16 after-sales service centers across the country, fully ensuring the smooth operation of all Foton vehicles.
Foton Motor plans to begin assembly AUMARK S light trucks at Pietermaritzburg in future. To diversify its product portfolio, Foton is also expected to launch AUMARK S light trucks with payload capacity covering 3 tons, 5 tons and 8 tons, all of which are highly adaptable to the urban, suburban and intercity transportation market in South Africa.
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level 2021-07-22
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 2021-07-21
- Foton Receives an Order for 11 Trucks from a Top Construction Company in Mexico 2021-07-15
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 % 2021-07-13
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY 2021-07-10
- Foton Ranks No. 1 in Light Truck Sales in Philippines for Six Consecutive Months 2021-07-01
- Money Master, Foton Auman Trucks Make Mexico City Better 2021-06-25
- Foton Motor Delivers Auman AMT Trucks to Mexico’s Biggest Logistics Company 2021-06-21
- Foton Motor Donates Ambulances to Help Bangladesh Fight Against COVID-19 2021-06-18
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2021-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April