MAXUS and Harris Group Supply DPD UK with 750 Electric Vans
June 24th, 2021, UK--Harris Group and Maxus are proud to be supporting DPD UK in their quest for a greener more sustainable future with the delivery of 750 Maxus electric vans.
DPD UK, in partnership with Harris Group and Maxus, have implemented plans to double their Electric Vehicle (EV) fleet with the order of 750 electric vans from Maxus – 500 e DELIVER 9s and 250 e DELIVER 3s. These fully electric vans will be rolled out across England, Scotland and Wales. Speaking on the occasion, Harris Group CEO, Denise Harris described it as an “outstanding endorsement” for Harris Group and the Maxus brand.
The additional 750 EVs will bring DPDs total EV roster to over 1,500 vehicles and dramatically contribute to their mission of reducing Co2 emissions per parcel and becoming the greenest delivery company on the planet, values and goals that are aligned with us here at Harris Group.
The e DELIVER 3 is a compact van, ideal for city centre driving and is available in 2 battery options; 35KwH and 52.5KwH both of which can be charged to 80% in just 45 mins on a fast charge.
While the e DELIVER 9 is the larger of the two vehicles, it is available in a number of different sizes and battery options (51.5, 72 or 88KwH) boasting an impressive range of up to 219 miles/353 KMs.
Harris Group are #LeadingTheCharge in the commercial electric vehicle market and although electric energy has been around for a long time (we recently celebrated the 140 year anniversary of the first EV), we are only now beginning to utilise its full potential as more and more large brands are opting for cleaner transport solutions. To encourage more brands to make the switch, and adhering to our core value of New Thinking, Harris Group are constantly researching & developing new EV solutions addressing concerns and the needs of the commercial industry.
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May 2022-06-08
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor 2022-05-13
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April 2022-05-12
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
- 440 SAIC Light-duty Trucks Delivered to Overseas Market 2022-01-07
- Top Ten Dump Truck Players in November 2021-12-30
- SAIC Maxus Advances in North American Market 2021-12-22
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate 2021-11-10
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY 2021-10-09
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February