MAXUS and Harris Group Supply DPD UK with 750 Electric Vans
June 24th, 2021, UK--Harris Group and Maxus are proud to be supporting DPD UK in their quest for a greener more sustainable future with the delivery of 750 Maxus electric vans.
DPD UK, in partnership with Harris Group and Maxus, have implemented plans to double their Electric Vehicle (EV) fleet with the order of 750 electric vans from Maxus – 500 e DELIVER 9s and 250 e DELIVER 3s. These fully electric vans will be rolled out across England, Scotland and Wales. Speaking on the occasion, Harris Group CEO, Denise Harris described it as an “outstanding endorsement” for Harris Group and the Maxus brand.
The additional 750 EVs will bring DPDs total EV roster to over 1,500 vehicles and dramatically contribute to their mission of reducing Co2 emissions per parcel and becoming the greenest delivery company on the planet, values and goals that are aligned with us here at Harris Group.
The e DELIVER 3 is a compact van, ideal for city centre driving and is available in 2 battery options; 35KwH and 52.5KwH both of which can be charged to 80% in just 45 mins on a fast charge.
While the e DELIVER 9 is the larger of the two vehicles, it is available in a number of different sizes and battery options (51.5, 72 or 88KwH) boasting an impressive range of up to 219 miles/353 KMs.
Harris Group are #LeadingTheCharge in the commercial electric vehicle market and although electric energy has been around for a long time (we recently celebrated the 140 year anniversary of the first EV), we are only now beginning to utilise its full potential as more and more large brands are opting for cleaner transport solutions. To encourage more brands to make the switch, and adhering to our core value of New Thinking, Harris Group are constantly researching & developing new EV solutions addressing concerns and the needs of the commercial industry.
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- SAIC Maxus Export Volume Jumped by 16.92% in 2020 2021-01-06
- SAIC Maxus Launches Its T70 Pickup with Four Editions Available 2020-12-17
- 50 Units SAIC Light Trucks Exported to Chile for Operation 2020-09-16
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Maxus T60 Pickup Enters Philippines 2020-03-10
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY