XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
June 24th 2021, XUZHOU,China--With an annual revenue of$15.1 billion,leading Chinese construction machinery manufacturer XCMG(SHE:000425)has moved up to a historic third place in the Yellow Table 2021 ranking of the world’s top 50 construction equipment manufacturers released by British publisher KHL Group,the highest-ranking company among Chinese manufacturers.
In 2020,the total revenue of Chinese companies recorded significant growth, contributing $191.5 billion to global OEM sales which accounted for more than 20 percent for the first time,with China overtaking the United States as the number one construction equipment manufacturing power in the world.
“Although China’s‘super large-scale market’has brought huge development opportunities to the Chinese construction machinery industry,in the long run,China’s integration into the global market is an irreversible trend.As China continues to strengthen its position in the global economic arena,our equipment manufacturing industry will see significant growth on a global scale,”said Wang Min,chairman and CEO of XCMG.
China’s construction machinery manufacturers have achieved major breakthroughs in product and technological innovations,with high-end,large-scale and intelligent equipment products springing up one after another–not only leading the trends across Chinese and global construction industry,but also serving as major forces in many key construction projects.This growing product competitiveness is enabling Chinese construction equipment to substitute imported products across the board.
Leading technology,ongoing exploration
XCMG’s leading crane and excavator products are selling strongly in the international market.It has sold tens of units of the 1,600-ton all-terrain crane,and large-tonnage products are especially in short supply.XCMG’s latest layout of harbor machinery is accelerating market development,while a series of industrial and new infrastructure projects such as precision casting,high-end hydraulic valves,concrete machinery and maintenance machinery are being carried out successively.
XCMG’s globally collaborative R&D system has conquered key technologies to contribute many“firsts”–the world’s largest crawler crane XGC88000,“mining giant”700-ton hydraulic excavator,ultra-class wheel loader XC9350,as well as more than 100 units of major equipment.
To embrace the digital age and better serve customers,XCMG has promoted digital,intelligent and unmanned transformation and upgrading.It has launched the key digital product XCMG-Global Service System(X-GSS)to provide accurate,value-added and satisfactory maintenance support for global customers.
As of now,XCMG owns more than 7,500 authorized patents,more than 1,700 patents for invention and 81 PCT international patents,and it has set four international standards.
Promoting mutual benefits across the entire industry chain
Thanks to Chinese government’s strong and efficient control of the COVID-19 pandemic and the quick recovery of the nation’s economy,the Chinese construction machinery industry has performed outstandingly in the global market.
During the early COVID-19 outbreak in 2020,XCMG has led production resumption upstream and downstream of the industry chain to ensure timely delivery of products.It has optimized the industrial chain to attract a large number of companies to be part of the supply chain and market system.
XCMG always adheres to the“four-in-one”value with suppliers,distributors and customers,working hand-in-hand to promote product R&D,technological innovation,production improvement and more to achieve mutual benefits for all parties.It has led more than 60 enterprises and research institutions to establish the first strategic alliance of industrial technology innovation in construction machinery industry.The"Hanyun"Industrial Internet Platform now connects more than 800,000 units of equipment,managing asserts totaling US$93.25 billion and covers more than 20 countries along the“Belt and Road”Initiative.
- Focus on Residue Transport! A Complete Introduction to XCMG G5 Muck Truck 2022-02-10
- XCMG Finalizes an Order for 200 Hydrogen Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2021-12-07
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
- XCMG Signed a MOU with Vale, a World-renowned Mining Company in Brazil 2021-10-29
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021