XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
June 24th 2021, XUZHOU,China--With an annual revenue of$15.1 billion,leading Chinese construction machinery manufacturer XCMG(SHE:000425)has moved up to a historic third place in the Yellow Table 2021 ranking of the world’s top 50 construction equipment manufacturers released by British publisher KHL Group,the highest-ranking company among Chinese manufacturers.
In 2020,the total revenue of Chinese companies recorded significant growth, contributing $191.5 billion to global OEM sales which accounted for more than 20 percent for the first time,with China overtaking the United States as the number one construction equipment manufacturing power in the world.
“Although China’s‘super large-scale market’has brought huge development opportunities to the Chinese construction machinery industry,in the long run,China’s integration into the global market is an irreversible trend.As China continues to strengthen its position in the global economic arena,our equipment manufacturing industry will see significant growth on a global scale,”said Wang Min,chairman and CEO of XCMG.
China’s construction machinery manufacturers have achieved major breakthroughs in product and technological innovations,with high-end,large-scale and intelligent equipment products springing up one after another–not only leading the trends across Chinese and global construction industry,but also serving as major forces in many key construction projects.This growing product competitiveness is enabling Chinese construction equipment to substitute imported products across the board.
Leading technology,ongoing exploration
XCMG’s leading crane and excavator products are selling strongly in the international market.It has sold tens of units of the 1,600-ton all-terrain crane,and large-tonnage products are especially in short supply.XCMG’s latest layout of harbor machinery is accelerating market development,while a series of industrial and new infrastructure projects such as precision casting,high-end hydraulic valves,concrete machinery and maintenance machinery are being carried out successively.
XCMG’s globally collaborative R&D system has conquered key technologies to contribute many“firsts”–the world’s largest crawler crane XGC88000,“mining giant”700-ton hydraulic excavator,ultra-class wheel loader XC9350,as well as more than 100 units of major equipment.
To embrace the digital age and better serve customers,XCMG has promoted digital,intelligent and unmanned transformation and upgrading.It has launched the key digital product XCMG-Global Service System(X-GSS)to provide accurate,value-added and satisfactory maintenance support for global customers.
As of now,XCMG owns more than 7,500 authorized patents,more than 1,700 patents for invention and 81 PCT international patents,and it has set four international standards.
Promoting mutual benefits across the entire industry chain
Thanks to Chinese government’s strong and efficient control of the COVID-19 pandemic and the quick recovery of the nation’s economy,the Chinese construction machinery industry has performed outstandingly in the global market.
During the early COVID-19 outbreak in 2020,XCMG has led production resumption upstream and downstream of the industry chain to ensure timely delivery of products.It has optimized the industrial chain to attract a large number of companies to be part of the supply chain and market system.
XCMG always adheres to the“four-in-one”value with suppliers,distributors and customers,working hand-in-hand to promote product R&D,technological innovation,production improvement and more to achieve mutual benefits for all parties.It has led more than 60 enterprises and research institutions to establish the first strategic alliance of industrial technology innovation in construction machinery industry.The"Hanyun"Industrial Internet Platform now connects more than 800,000 units of equipment,managing asserts totaling US$93.25 billion and covers more than 20 countries along the“Belt and Road”Initiative.
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma 2016-11-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April